OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Spain wins 2024 Euro Cup and Argentina wins the Copa America

Who wins the Euros?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Other clubs at this point could just stop doing business with Barca and watch them burn. If Chelsea don't buy FDJ and Auba...Barca seemed screwed.
They need to move Memphis too correct?

Other clubs at this point could just stop doing business with Barca and watch them burn. If Chelsea don't buy FDJ and Auba...Barca seemed screwed.
They need to move Memphis too correct?
They're trying to negotiate a buy out/termination for him.

Looks like he'll go to Juve after that's done

Gotta get your eyes sort out buddy.

Did you see eel and mash? Imagine controlling almost the entire world at one point and your cuisine hasn't developed into much. You give any other nation some curry powder and beef and they'll create something excellent with it. You give it to the British and they are making curry popsicles with beef chunks in it.
Notice I said at certain angles it looks thay way. I didn't say what I believe lol. We support the same team why you have a hard on for me man 😂😂

They gonna confuse us for united fans if we keep this up!

At this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if they completely sold out and became the FC Barcelona Red Bulls

The final economic lever is to join the Red Bull family and become an energy drink club
Gonna have their kits looking like this at this rate
94560e04508dc05e00440c79271414bc.png

Pretty sure Barca will be good with their 4th lever, Pique dropping his salary, and moving Auba and/or Memphis.

It will be a dramatic 3 days though.

Barça fans have been hiding behind that “RM fans are terrible” for far too long…

They’re both the same.

Especially now.

That tweet only says Barca and Chelsea are close to a deal.. a deal United has already agreed upon with Barca. Still leaves it up to frenkie to agree/negotiate his contract. I say that to say.. I don’t think there is really a choice here, I’d go to Chelsea too. Let the rot continue until the they’ve sucked all the value out of our club and are forced to sell.

Back
Top Bottom