----Official Forgetting Sarah Marshall Post----

Good Movie. Lots of good laughs. Mila Kunis looked extra cute. She's always been hot to me since that 70's show though, but that tan made her lookextra good.

Originally Posted by bboy1827

about when in the movie did the penises(sp?) show up
devil.gif
nerd.gif
wild for that
laugh.gif

This movie was way better than Knocked Up. I laughed in every scene.

I lost it when the Asians were taking the pictures.

Good thing I chose this over 88 minutes.
Very funny, Mila Kunis was lookin great, and overall good movie.

laugh.gif
@ Pineapple Express trailer.
I laughed like it was the 1st time i saw it.

Great and funny movie. Made me think about my ex-gf. and yes, there is a tremendous amount of meat in this movie.

Kristen Bell was basically the main reason I went to see this. It was funny, but I don't think it'll have the replay factor that Knocked Up has.I'm sure the extra footage on the dvd will be hilarious.

seems like a good movie, Craftsy21 u got a larger version of ur avy?

movie was hilarious. JP310, Kunasty, and I, were the only ones in the theater laughing. SMH at those ppl who lack sense of humor. Movie was by far way betterthen knocked up.

Loved the movie. Obviously Kristen being in it was huge, and she was funny in it, and Mila was amazing looking. Very funny, highly reccomend it. "Yousound like you're from London." haha

I was kinda salty that the part when jonah hill said clean off the table it`s only one dude wasn`t in there. But it was good

Best movie I've seen in a while, Mila Kunis is now on my list of cute/hot girls
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
I can't believe I didn't see her sooner Ima be looking out for her nowand she did look better than Kristen Bell in the movie imo, maybe it was my attraction to tan skinned girls
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I saw this the other day, it was great, i cant wait to add it to the dvd collection. Every scene had something funny about it...and Mila is smokin'

big Hawaiian guy: *Wakes up Pete* Are those sad tissues or happy tissues?

Mila Kunis = NOASSATALLLLLLLL.

The plot/storyline of the movie was horrible, but it was enjoyable nevertheless because the characters were funny.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Mila Kunis = NOASSATALLLLLLLL.

The plot/storyline of the movie was horrible, but it was enjoyable nevertheless because the characters were funny.

Actually, the plot/storyline was not horrible....every normal male has gone thru what this man has gone thruat least once in his life....I felt like I was this dude....right down to the penis flapping...I did that all the time with my ex

Best movie I have seen all year....which doesnt say much about Semi-Pro and 10,000 BC

The penis thing was hilarious....this was a great movie..the random shots during the film kept you thinking what the fuzz all the time....dude was a genius forwriting this one...and I'm sure it'll pay off BIG

Awesome movie! Kristen Bell is the hotness. Mila Kunis looking good too. Movie had alot of funny moments but not too many LOL moments. Overall: 8.5 out of 10

Back
Top Bottom