Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Hmmm. Didn't watch the BET awards but I saw the stunt that Riri did with that Bet exec and with Floyd $$, so maybe they wanted Future to do something similar. Shrugs

I thought them dudes were half brothers for real.

I don't feel like listening to a rocko song right now so I'll take yall word for it.

The crazy part of those last three future mixtapes, even the the songs that I'm not crazy about have one part/line/intro that I rock with heavy and I'll give the song a spin for that alone.

For example, I'm not crazy about showed up but on the part where he's like

"I'm on so many drugs/i showed up in this bit with some Latin kings and some bloods' :smh: too cold
he was so off beat on that part of "showed up" it had me :rofl: :rofl:

"Red lean in the Fanta you can't taste the caffeine" :pimp:

Last edited:
Yea I don't get it. Jay z always does subliminals, drake, Wayne etc. Dudes been doing that since the 90s all thru the 2000s and now. Hell tip made a whole song naming everybody he wasn't talking to but never told who he was talking to.

I thought them dudes were half brothers for real.

I don't feel like listening to a rocko song right now so I'll take yall word for it.

The crazy part of those last three future mixtapes, even the the songs that I'm not crazy about have one part/line/intro that I rock with heavy and I'll give the song a spin for that alone.

For example, I'm not crazy about showed up but on the part where he's like

"I'm on so many drugs/i showed up in this bit with some Latin kings and some bloods' :smh: too cold
he was so off beat on that part of "showed up" it had me :rofl: :rofl:

"Red lean in the Fanta you can't taste the caffeine" :pimp:

he was VERY off beat on that song, yet it's still one of my faves from there :lol:

can someone put me on to more future i listen to a few songs here and there and i liked him since tony montanna but i dont know much of his catalog

songs i like so far
tony montanna
news or somethn
commas
move that dope
honest
i won

and every song he did so far with travis scott.. :lol: these 2 sound so good together :x
high fashion
chimes

o yeah and what is the consensus on his best body of work ill check that out too

Last edited:
The concensus on his best body of work is Monster/Beast Mode/56 Nights. You literally have to listen to all three of those. Can't skip through it.

Don't short change yourself fam.

Last edited:
It's a beautiful thing to see some news faces in here, welcome to heads and shoulders the best artist of 2015's thread 
pimp.gif

With that said, he didn't used to be near as consistent as he is today but damn the kid got 5 star anthems in his catalog... HE BLACKED OUT ON THIS JAWN, his 3rd verse (2:20 mark)  
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
;

*I really don't give a damn but I will say I'm not 100% sure that Rocko song is a Future diss... as someone who's followed both artist since way before they got close to a commercial level I'm inclined to think neither would stoop to that level to get the other's attention. Not to mention, per TBC interview or possibly somewhere else, Rocko stated he made/makes paper off Future.

Last edited:
Hell Yea, smh. U rather take a family stroll down 7mile than see future isley?

Man that Lamborghini verse really hit a ***** heart mane.

2011. That's when I REALLY started checking for future. Thank you Gucci Mane :pimp:

is there a list of 56 nights tour dates yet ?

rocko and future beefin is a lil weird . track is vague but we def know they haven't been around each other for a while . i thought rocko was his manager ? and rocko absolutely introduced the word to future "future trust me wit his career, thats somethin i cherish dear" . around the time watch this was pumpin he was taking him to every radio interview he had 

is there a list of 56 nights tour dates yet ?

rocko and future beefin is a lil weird . track is vague but we def know they haven't been around each other for a while . i thought rocko was his manager ? and rocko absolutely introduced the word to future "future trust me wit his career, thats somethin i cherish dear" . around the time watch this was pumpin he was taking him to every radio interview he had 
No, the 56 Nights tour is not 100% confirmed to my knowledge yet... he just mentioned it's in the works. I just seen homie's in NOLA come July 31st, I legit might just drive or take a flight that way.

My guy Future absolutely slaughtered this joint
sick.gif
pimp.gif
;

yo i checked out those 3 tapes n like monster the most

what about his albums tho pluto/honest? :nerd:

^ Peep Pluto for sure. Honest is meh IMO.

Whne Gucci gets out they need to drop FreeBricks 2.

Hell, the way Wop's been dropping songs from jail they probably could do it now. :lol:

Gucci on some Law Abiding Citizen ****.

my only problem is that Future is paid..WTF he always talking bout drinking the yellow 
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

Other than that though that 56 nights may be the best body of music in the 2000's

Back
Top Bottom