Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

What is that Lamborghini beat originally from? I'm thinking it's a tip song but I can't put my finger on it. His voice and flow remind me a lot of a young Andre on that joint.

*edit* it's not the same beat but it reminds me a lot of feds takin pictures.

Last edited:
Oh and I appreciate the drug insight in here. I've never wanted to try but I like reading about experience,and especially the precautions directed at those that are curious.

We know for damn sure that rappers aren't going to reveal both sides of the coin, and will only talk about the glamorous portion. Son be talking about that sippin that yellow like it's a damn banana smoothie.

Heres some dope future.

i get high til im confused
pimp.gif
   gucci mane im so confused that i forgot to bring my roof
pimp.gif

i never shed a tear , all i do is switch gears
pimp.gif

shout out to my jeweller , damn hes such a good jeweller . shout out to my shooter , damn he such a good shooter 
pimp.gif

just hit me with an address i can send em too
pimp.gif

i did it for my ****** , everybody get rich . turn uppppp
nthat.gif

your welcome

Last edited:
i was in BMore Sunday and they played 50% of 56nights on the radio, played real sisters 3 times in a row... had me bout to wreck all of 95...

Last edited:
i was in BMore Sunday and they played 50% of 56nights on the radio, played real sisters 3 times in a row... had me bout to wreck all of 95...

I feel like I'm responsible for that lol. I put at least 20 people on to Prime Future being an iPhone DJ at parties at the beginning of the year.

Had to force this greatness on their ears :pimp:

I remember future being introduced as Rocko's little brother and him passing out Dirty Sprite Mixtapes at PrimeTime.

Bumping "Greatest show on earth" and "Yeah Yeah" and no one knowing who future was. Now I can't go a day without hearing "**** up some commas"

Well done future, well done.

the verse on stevie wonder >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i had a translator for my ***** cuz she dont speak no inglos!!!!!

Oh and I appreciate the drug insight in here. I've never wanted to try but I like reading about experience,and especially the precautions directed at those that are curious.

We know for damn sure that rappers aren't going to reveal both sides of the coin, and will only talk about the glamorous portion. Son be talking about that sippin that yellow like it's a damn banana smoothie.
I'm prescribed 400-500mg of Tramadol per day for chronic pain. It's the maximum allowed dosage and is slightly more potent than codeine. It's no stuff to play around with. I have to take my pills at set times or withdrawals start to kick in. My pain is incurable so I'll never have to quit the meds and go through full blown withdrawal but I've had a few instances where I lost track of time and started sweating, shaking and getting eletric zaps in my head and arms. Take in mind this was only like 30-40 minutes past my usual time.

He should honestly just surprise drop the album in the next couple months after dropping a few more loosies and coincide a tour with the album drop. I would hold off on Ape **** if it was me

He's the hottest rapper out and has gained a ton of new listeners so he needs to capitalize off these fair weather rap fans before they're on to the next.

Its crazy 2 years ago he couldn't even get a proper release date and flopped again after 2-3 pushbacks. He gotta be loving life right now :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Its crazy 2 years ago he couldn't even get a proper release date and flopped again after 2-3 pushbacks. He gotta be loving life right now :pimp: :lol:

"I'm going crazy bout it, I'm going codeine crazy
Thats how I'm living it, I'm feeling lovely
I'm drinking bubbly"

BwaplL7t_400x400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom