Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I thought this thread was for shoes or something so I never entered until now
mean.gif

These last 3 mixtapes dude dropped are just magnifiquent. First I was all on Beast Mode, 56 Nights, then Monster. But omg, 56 Nights is just nasty
sick.gif

56 Nights > Monster > Beast Mode

Never Gon Lose, Lay Up, Just Like Bruddas, Real Sisters, Radical, Commas, Showed Up, Trap *****, 56 Nights
sick.gif

Last edited:
Rocko is the definition of a ***** that's only famous in the A. And I use the term famous loosely, because I live here and couldn't tell you what that dude eem looks like. Even if it was shots, it ain't gonna stick.

But I thought they were cool. Did a few tracks.

Dudes be letting this money tear em apart.

They were beyond cool rocko put son on for real. Future used to be A1. I remember he stopped prepping that **** once he came up with fbg around true storyish. 1000 and dirty sprite he was claiming A1 even wearing the Chain in videos.

Last edited:
Dudes be letting this money tear em apart.

They were beyond cool rocko put son on for real. Future used to be A1. I remember he stopped prepping that **** once he came up with fbg around true storyish. 1000 and dirty sprite he was claiming A1 even wearing the Chain in videos.
Rocko showed Future so much love when he was coming up I don't know why they are not working with each other today. Future was all over Rocko - Wild Life (DJ Scream), Rocko Dinero (The Empire), Gift Of Gab. 2010-11 Rocko consigned Future and got him to the front

Even before then I remember when he first dropped 1000. Of course rocko was on the yeah yeah joint but I remember seeing YouTube bids of rocko taking son on tour with him and **** saying he was next up etc. Back when fewcha used to rock a A1 chain white tee and true religions and ****. I knew something was up when they weren't making music tho.

Hell future was in the umma do me video [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Idk what the problem is but it's definitely something, I asked yall a few months ago and yall was acting like I was tripping. You don't go from being all over each other's **** to suddenly not doin no work together at all, it's been years since I heard them on a new track together.

I thought them dudes were half brothers for real.

I don't feel like listening to a rocko song right now so I'll take yall word for it.

The crazy part of those last three future mixtapes, even the the songs that I'm not crazy about have one part/line/intro that I rock with heavy and I'll give the song a spin for that alone.

For example, I'm not crazy about showed up but on the part where he's like

"I'm on so many drugs/i showed up in this bit with some Latin kings and some bloods' :smh: too cold

I remember rocko claiming something in an interview a couple years ago..can't remember what he said

I feel like rocko sending shots on the u gangsta right track, then do a 180 on the cant be mad track on the 2nd verse

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.34488/t...s-why-he-didnt-perform-at-the-2015-bet-awards

Future addressed the crowd at Los Angeles nightclub Supper Club.

During an appearance at Los Angeles nightclub Supper Club Monday (June 29), "Honest" rapper Future got on the mic to explain why he was missing from the 2015 BET Award's stage Sunday (June 28).

"BET, they had a ***** about to perform up there or whatever, but under the circumstances of me performing...they tried to get a ***** to do some off-brand corny ****," Future says in an Instagram clip posted by theshaderoominc.

"I'm not about to sell my soul for no publicity stunts," he adds.

Watch the following videos of Future explaining why he backed out below.

Back
Top Bottom