Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Y'all remember when Wayne was on that unstoppable run of mixtapes when he was on every type of drug?

Future is in that same zone right now

started takin' mda, now i think i'm in nba
sipping purple sippin yellow....24 out today.

If anything every happen to the boy, he tried to tell us.

Man...

Listening this track really has me wondering if dude has long left.

If he's really on the s***s like he says... :smh:

"I will never be sober until I'm I'm dead"
"I took a Percocet now I can't feel my legs"

started takin' mda, now i think i'm in nba
sipping purple sippin yellow....24 out today.

If anything every happen to the boy, he tried to tell us.
god damn never heard this ish before , **** if fire
pimp.gif

This is still one of my favorite Future tracks. Speaking some real **** on this track.

Loose track from 2013 I believe.

Future may not be the best lyricist but what he raps about is relatable, at least to me, and emotional

He'll forever be my favorite artist (even surpassed Guwop since his Monster run tbh) 

Last edited:
i needa go to rehab , i needa go to rehab , i needa go to rehab
mean.gif
pimp.gif

god dammit i cant stop listening to this **** . it goes so hard and its just straight truth. Makes me feel like **** for using
mean.gif

i wonder if this dude every gets tired of living the fast life? maybe not idk , it seems being on any drug you want everyday would get tiring
tired.gif
  . The music is amazing though
pimp.gif

idk what tf im even talking about , i got like 3 drugs in me rn , i cant stop either
mean.gif
needa change man . this rehab joint got me contemplating life man **** ...

Last edited:
**** just ****** my whole mood up
laugh.gif
mean.gif

whoever posted march madness and rehab . thank you big upps!!!
pimp.gif

Last edited:
CCfmtTLUgAIMSTH.png-large-300x300.png

"When Future left it all in the booth and gave us March Madness"

I saw that meme on IG yesterday and I straight lost my ****. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Epic confirmed surprise drop album on the way but "nothing this week".

They're finally handling this ***** situation correctly.

http://www.thefader.com/2015/07/07/future-surprise-album

Future always been getting play in the streets but now that he got all this internet hype on social media imma be mad as hell if he doesn't do at least Meek numbers on some real **** :lol:

Last edited:
Listen man. As long as that **** is on par with the last 3 tape Sim buying the physical. None of that honest trash just take one of his tapes and call it a album f it.

Welp meek had his 15 minutes this dude nayvadius bout to take the summer over

Because he's the only "street" rapper that dropped a decent project this summer maybe... So by default he's got the summer but if future do what he's been doing its over for the skreets.

On another note iwas at a car show Sunday and 90% of the cars riding thru was banging 56 nights, **** was crazy. My pops even pulled up banging trap n smh.

On another note iwas at a car show Sunday and 90% of the cars riding thru was banging 56 nights, **** was crazy. My pops even pulled up banging trap n smh.

Pops too real. :rofl:

But I agree. The summer is going to be sewn up if homie drops this week or next. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom