Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I nodded off with that Ruger, I took your ***** to Aruba
She **** with Super cause she got that super

:pimp:

oh man lay up is starting to grow on me . Those drums tho !
devil.gif

"im smashing your broad on the regular , she let me minaj on the regular"
pimp.gif

"only god can judge us , take a bar and i love it "
pimp.gif

He's killing the game rn aint nobody dropping this many bangers in a row.

Listen man. As long as that **** is on par with the last 3 tape Sim buying the physical. None of that honest trash just take one of his tapes and call it a album f it.

:lol: if you think future isnt gonna do some honest type songs on his album thats where his commercial successes comes from

That's cool and all but his "commercial" appeal didn't get him the buzz he has now. Son is bigger than he ever was with no honest type projects out. I don't mind 1 or 2 slow joints but don't ruin what u built he see what happened the last time he did that

:lol: if you think future isnt gonna do some honest type songs on his album thats where his commercial successes comes from

Commercial was actually his downfall.

He built his buzz on stuff like this...went "too pop" with the Miley, Mike Will and Rihanna records....flopped trying to do some Love **** with Kanye. Dropped Ciara.....

Then got humbled and became a savage. I think he's grown and knows his bread and butter now. At least I hope so.

I thought Honest was a great album. I enjoyed every song and T-Shirt and Honest are both amazing tracks.

What commercial success? Honest flopped because he was doing **** with Miley Cyrus and Mr Hudson and ****.

Which is ironic because the WHOLE game copying his sound. Him trying to cross over probably would have worked if he got Miley on some trap ****. You see her working with Mike Will trying to get that sound.

He need to stay in his lane, have the album be mostly bangers with maybe two or three club/women songs. I'd say he could replicate Meeks drop by announcing a week before VMAs and dropping that night, if he's performing. Everyone gonna be home and on Twitter to see when everyone talking about how hot the **** is.

if he wants to switch it up on the album, at MOST, get Travis $cott and Mike Dean to come in and beef up some of the beats. They got that maximalist trap sound locked. No Travis rapping though please.

Last edited:
started takin' mda, now i think i'm in nba

sipping purple sippin yellow....24 out today.

If anything every happen to the boy, he tried to tell us.

god damn never heard this ish before , **** if fire :pimp:

:pimp:

At the Houston show on his latest Monster vs. Beast Mode tour I ran into DJ Esco and pulled this very song out on my phone while just dabbin' kickin' sh** with him, dude was real laid back and you could tell he was legit hyped that Black Woodstock tape was still in rotation.

pimp.gif

At the Houston show on his latest Monster vs. Beast Mode tour I ran into DJ Esco and pulled this very song out on my phone while just dabbin' kickin' sh** with him, dude was real laid back and you could tell he was legit hyped that Black Woodstock tape was still in rotation.
thats so dope man
pimp.gif

ive had rehab and a couple songs from 56 nights on repeat all day. Listened to rehab 50 times today atleast . one of my favorite songs of all time

Last edited:
He got so many random fire joints.

He could lowkey drop an Essentials/Greatest Hits already in all seriousness.

Jesus christ man can this dude make a bad song another one ima have on repeat :pimp:

Thank yall for putting me on this

Double cup and Molly is my ****. Used to play that back to back.

Check out "Hard" with him Young Scooter on that same tape. Song is flames :pimp:

Not to mention My Momma, Look Ahead, Covered N Money, Special, and I Be U :pimp:

Honest the song itself was a slapped too.

How Can I Not also was ill.

That was the problem with the album, real and true and I won were so out of place.

Shame because Ye coulda made some ignorant flexing **** with Future. You know how disappointed I was when THAT was the result of a Metro Boomin, Kanye and Future collab?

Excuse my lingo when I call you h** but b**** you know I talk like that!

:rofl: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom