Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

I don't understand I serve the base slander at ALL
I serve the base is a cool song, it just doesnt fit with the flow of the album, or any of the projects for that matter.  It just seems so random and out of place.  Throws off the mood.

Last edited:
Russell Wilson ***** with I Serve The Base 
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

"Dirty money, I can still smell the gun powder."

[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

"She a hotty thotty!"

Last edited:
The real question is what are his 3 WORST songs from the 4?

Wesley Presley
Now
No Compadre

*Honorable mention - I Serve The Base.

I have a hard time playing any of those songs.

You my fam & all but I have to disagree with you. Wesly Presley & I Serve The Base are flames

The real question is what are his 3 WORST songs from the 4?

Wesley Presley
Now
No Compadre

*Honorable mention - I Serve The Base.

I have a hard time playing any of those songs.

Nah, you serious?. And you in the DMV? U gotta see me mo, I'll meet up wherever after work I feel like you just powerbombed my 2 year old you got me so heated

56 nights is still the best of the 4 no debating me. That **** is the perfect tape for the whip.

The worst song is oooohh from Beastmode...That shows how hard the rest of the tracks from the tape are for it to still be the best and shortest project out the bunch

I agree with this. This was actually the only song that I skipped out of all three of those projects for a while. I don't when it happened, but at some point I stopped skipping it and now I sing the hook all of the time :lol:

Still my least favorite song though probably.

Russell Wilson ***** with I Serve The Base :smokin :lol:  

I'm mad that I think of son's dance moves every time I hear that beat, knowing damn well that the video is fake :lol:

Last edited:
For me it goes

56 Nights
Monster
DS2
Beast Mode

Beast Mode has really been growing on me tho.. Layup, Peacoat, Real Sisters and Foreva Eva are :x

Colossal is def the best song on DS2 for me.. Beat is just ridiculous

Last edited:
Lay up is an amazing track. I hear random cars banging that **** all the time. Foreva eva, real sisters too, but that joint ain't messing with 56 nights.

Forgot to add.. The show last night was poppin.. Although it was basically just like listening to the music through speakers.. Thats all I needed

Someone who went to the ATL show told me he only did DS2 so I went in kinda expecting to be disappointed.. So I went crazy when he did Never gon' lose, Karate Chop, layup, peacoat and of course March Madness

I always laugh listening to "Slave Master", because this ___ clearly got WAY higher as the track progressed :lol:

**** got outright spiritual by the end.

I gotta shout out all the NT'ers that put me onto Future in the Russ Wilson and Ciara thread :pimp:

DS2 goes

beast mode is my favorite by far . its the most cohesive to me . ooohh isnt wack , its just misplaced . beast mode was too melodic for ooohhh and then the transition to lay up it just sounded off. maybe if oooh was placed after real sisters or just a free bee it would've caught more attention cause it goes . i feel like aintchu is so underrated . that tape is incredible but for the masses real sisters was the most memorable from it . its appreciated live tho . after the dc show , peacoat sounds so much better to me .

i can understand why monster is some dudes favorite . it was his introduction to most and a reintroduction to some with a first impression thats hard to get over . i honestly was feeling like after move that dope he was going the other route and i was shocked at how hard monster was but beast mode was the future i had been waiting for . no basic and just like bruddas get me super geeked but most "fans" couldnt tell u what tape those are on 

word to my yougnin we gone dump on you

thats that dirty money i can smell the gun powder

he got his hoodie wit his hand in his right pocket

and u gotta watch out or its lights out 

lights out ! hotwire me a eddie bauer

and i went and got it popppin and i let them bullets shower

than that hook ? 
mean.gif

with that being said tho , 56 nights had some of the best songs with never gone lose march madness and trap _ and its the most recent so the majority will say its the best but it also has the most filler 

just how i see it 

Back
Top Bottom