Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Why did he change up the flow on Freak **** from the first few lines?!?

'Titanic on my wrist, bad B on my D'  :smokin

Personally, I love the change up

"I been in the P all day at the crib-o/
I F her then she tell her friend, I love some free promo"

Man you tryna pick favs and all that, I love all this sh** 
pimp.gif

:smh: :smh: :smh: Freak *** will go down in the books as one of the hardest songs in the strip club when it's all said n done.

Sh**, I low key caught myself pop lockin' to it once or twice [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I'm not a Future-ologist by any means but I'd be willing to bet the house that "March Madness" is a masterpiece and will go down as a classic.

If nothing else, its the best track of 2015, so far.

but what type of videos are they gonna play @ 11pm....part of the uncut experience as a kid was stayin up late night

these lil ****** got it made

Last edited:
:lol:

It's nothing these kids can't find on WSHH or a flick site, so this **** won't last the rest of the year prolly, due to ratings.

But If they show some of the classics from back in the gap a ***** might tune in. _'s didn't have HD cable back then, them joints might look hella proper now.

OHHHH ****. That 11pm slot means it aint gon like back then. I was young when BET Uncut was still on. Them jawns were like light pr0nos to me back then :rofl:

We byke baby.

I don't have to set the the last channel to Cartoon Network or Nickelodeon, or put a towel under the door to block the light or turn down the volume. :pimp:.

Just hope morning inspiration on Sunday mornings isn't on after uncut. Used to have a young ***** feeling guilty :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom