Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

and that joint w/ bizzy bone "ain't nothing like money in a ziplock bag."
pimp.gif

Waxamillion :pimp:

11 pm tho :smh: , these youngins ain't eem getting the real uncut experience ...I will check it out if they show throwback uncut vids

Man I use to sleep all day just to make sure I would be up to watch. Unless they playing old videos tho its pointless. We got wshh/YouTube etc that's uncut whenever u want it.

This.

Yall can have that watered down joint.

If you wasn't hip during the OG wave, then I guess this 11pm joint will work for you.

This I'll check it out & see if they have some throw backs.

Tip Drill & Mighty Casey "White Girls" classics lol

Last edited:
Top 5 for me off DS2:

Colossal
Percocet Joint
Freak ***
Stick Talk
Slave Master

Is the video for I Serve The Base online anywhere? I heard he used old footage of when he was ACTUALLY servin for the video 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Is the video for I Serve The Base online anywhere? I heard he used old footage of when he was ACTUALLY servin for the video :lol: :pimp:

Wow, I had watched it earlier and I went to YouTube after seeing your post to embed it here, but that **** is gone :lol:

Yeah though, mad old footage of Meathead with the struggle dreads and the 2-3x polos.

I didn't catch the vid smh but I'm seeing screenshots online which make me wanna see it that much more :lol:

Future’s new DS2  is one of the year’s best rap albums, and the buzzing, merciless “I Serve The Base” is its hardest song. Director Elee Morgan has made a video for the song, but there’s no new footage in it. Instead, the whole clip is 11-year-old footage of a young Future doing illicit trap-house ****. It features a whole lot of guns and weed, and a few of the faces are blurred out. Future, it would seem, is intent on letting us know that his criminal past is real, that it goes back to the giant white T-shirt era.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Future-I-Serve-The-Base-video-640x438.jpg

future-base.jpg

Last edited:
These ****** was really recording themselves?... Smh

...whos idea was it for that vid man? Dude incriminating himself and everyone in that vid. Btw if theres vids of that then theres prob more smh. Cmon, hip hop police watching

It's meaningless now so eh. Future was looking like a 3rd Ying-Yang twin in that video lowkey.

Event tho its meaningless now just think if somebody got jammed up and that footage was on em? We wouldn't have all these classics [emoji]128546[/emoji]. Hope all them dudes out the game for real cuz it ain't a good look if they still doing they thing.

whats wrong with the video? We've seen much more worse things in music videos today.
Music videos are directed and recorded, that sh** was shot back before people were fabricating to the extent they are today (i.e. Migos).... not to mention some stuff I read awhile back about all the Black Migo referencing he was legally advised to cut back on in his music due to a handful of that crew getting caught up.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with the video but its ******ed to record some **** like that. Something tells me that **** is edited and the raw footage shows a lot more. U ride around with **** like that get flicked now the feds know exactly who to look for. Negroes be telling on themselves, but it was 11 years ago so it means nothing now unless some of those dudes still trapping.

Back
Top Bottom