Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

^^ bruh I literally just said that. Why TF am I hearing phil Collins on a future vlog :rofl:

Now that I think about it half of these hiphop vlogs are garbo & they have hella potential.

Daytodays >>>>>>

Dropped the mink on the floor
The Cuban links on my ho
Ten whips in a row, who would think we were poor?
Who would think we was poor?
There’s money laying on the floor

Got some **** laying on some ****Got a shawty with me, she a pro
No she’ll never meet another ***** not another ***** like me
Even if he got a billion dollars he can’t make her cum like me
Who compliment you like me? It better be about an image

Tell me all  of this a gimmick, They thought the whips got rented
Because this Spur's window aint tinted, I told em aint got nothing to hide
I told em I’ll do with the  pies, told em **** all of my roles, I don’t even write
My savages, my savages, my savages
We gone leave a ***** stiffer than a mannequin

My Savages is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Layup is live dab too 

I **** with damn near all Future songs but these two in my top 5 most def

Idk Holiday been shouting June 30th for the last month or 2. I think that might be the date for that "God Bless the Mixtape" album he supposed to be dropping this summer.

Hopefully I'm wrong as **** tho 
laugh.gif

Idk Holiday been shouting June 30th for the last month or 2. I think that might be the date for that "God Bless the Mixtape" album he supposed to be dropping this summer.

Hopefully I'm wrong as **** tho :lol:  

This is the other possibility that I was thinking of; Future just being on a couple tracks on a project that DJ Holiday was going to drop anyway.

I hope we're wrong too :lol:

holiday so annoying bruh.

being pessimistic but bruh i dont need anyone yelling/interfering over natayvius sermons or quality of visuals.

the OG natayvius flow that i miss.:x
:x:x:x:smh::smh::smh::smh:

been trying to give this monster tape a solid listen...but real talk natayius been about that 3peat life

DIRTY SPRITE TRUE STORY STREETZ CALLIN > *

Been rocking with Future for a min now... But now he's actually one of my favs... So it was time to subscribe to this thread. :lol: :pimp:

March Madness >>>>

^^^ Honestly that's all I listen to from future those 3 tapes from 2011 Dirty Sprite, True Story & Streetz Callin' with 56 nights on occasion. Future was on [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] in 2011 but it's a shame that YC didn't have the same passion, hunger and drive as he did. He could be somewhere today.

Back
Top Bottom