Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Not a huge fan of the latest track... waiting patiently for the 56 Nights tour dates and Ape Sh*t mixtape. (Future X MikeWillMadeIt)

Future should strongly consider linking back up with Sonny Digital while he's on this heater, they rarely miss and Streetz Calling was the goods.

Last edited:
bruh. he in this thread?

dude brought back the old flow immediately after I mentioned it. :smh::x :lol: :x :smh:

Last edited:
fewch da god

i **** with news or somethn this **** is hotttttt had it on replay since last night

got them wolves out rockin lil kanye :pimp: the hook is so vibes :pimp:

Last edited:
On the monster intro, who saying "when I heard the top 10 rappers list, I was like, why is future on that list"

If I take my favorite joints from all 3 tapes, that could be one of my all time favorite albums.

Oh yeah, after several of yall listed mad luv as the top track, I had to give it some more spins, joint is cold.

Something I'd have to have the whip shined up to bump with the windows down.

On the monster intro, who saying "when I heard the top 10 rappers list, I was like, why is future on that list"

If I take my favorite joints from all 3 tapes, that could be one of my all time favorite albums.
Ebro from Hot 97

From an interview with Future lol

Not a huge fan of the latest track... waiting patiently for the 56 Nights tour dates and Ape Sh*t mixtape. (Future X MikeWillMadeIt)

Future should strongly consider linking back up with Sonny Digital while he's on this heater, they rarely miss and Streetz Calling was the goods.
Sonny need to give him some of the different type **** he be giving trash *** Makonnen.

Yeah we need more Future x Sonny for sure.

Jordan Diddy, Same Damn Time, Easter Pink, Covered N Money, etc.

Ebro from Hot 97

From an interview with Future lol

Yeah I remember that.

That part always sticks out to me too because around that time I would've undoubtedly said the same thing.

Future has a HUGE buzz right now tho, whatever tape he drops next will probably lead to some big numbers if he follows it up with an album.

that makonnen song is trash.

i like some of his other stuff.

everything that future touches right now is gold.

I would like to see how "news or somethn" would do on radio right now/ pushed as a single.

Its not anything like f up commas (I don't like that song too much...he's done way better)

I'd be interested to see how much an ep or album would sell right now.

Last edited:
Honest took a little over a month to sell over 100,000. I think he could do that first week after the run he's been on.

It's hard to call it though since a lot of these ____s hopping on board are probably the fickle fans that are only here for the moment. He's smart for touring so hard right now, because it lets him make money off of those cats before they move onto the next thing.

Yeah. If I was the label, I'd drop one more mixtape before the summer is over as a precursor....maybe s 6-8 song EP. Then drop the album in the 4th quarter.

The album should be little features and him sticking to what he's doing now. If he maintains this buzz through the beginning of next year...I can see him doing 100-120k first week. Which would be huge for him.

i agree.

I'd do a ep around the same length as well...give ppl more reason to check the tour, merch, awareness etc.

#NTa&r

Last edited:
EP to album idea is A1 (no pun).

Somebody needs to google LA Reid's number & give him the formula.

thought the begining of that ross vid was gonna be the featured song.

reminds me of how nayvadius gets off on the soul sample joints too

Back
Top Bottom