Official FUTURE A1/FBG Thread

Long way had a rocky co sign and didn't push it. He was supposed to make a serving lean video and sneakin n geekin didn't get the push until thebsong was dead

Thug is def a trap rapper, that rich gang push is real. Lifestyle was huge tho. Seriously I don't know anyone who listened to a thug project besides to richgang joints... Well icecity but no one else listens to his solo joints, the gay stuff and co signs catupulted him.

J money & LA are dajuan wagner & sebastian telfair of trap

They had the potential

I don't think you can say that when they basically birthed the style of music that's hot today, that melodic trap rap **** is all J Money-Yung LA and Dro. Scooter, Future, and J-Money was the original Black Amigo Gang.

Them ****** really did have the juice back in 08-09.

Thought they were gonna be next man especially LA but son lost his mind.

Black Boy White Boy still one of the pinnacles of artistic creativity and should be recognized as such.

Don't u know how somebody introduce something then someone else come along and perfect it, that's exactly what that was. They indeed were the first to do melodic trap **** but they ain't have the answers sway. Dudes now revamped that **** gave it a makeover and mastered it. Outside of black boy white boy everything else they both put out was ewww.

Don't u know how somebody introduce something then someone else come along and perfect it, that's exactly what that was. They indeed were the first to do melodic trap **** but they ain't have the answers sway. Dudes now revamped that **** gave it a makeover and mastered it. Outside of black boy white boy everything else they both put out was ewww.

You trippin man lol. Just on the main stream level..."Ain't I", "First name last name" and "36 O''s" are classics.

But I feel what you saying.

Last edited:
We talking bout complete bodies of work here, whole tapes. If that's the case we need to acknowledge all the trap 1 hit wonders... What up YC

If that's the case ain't I don't count then do and tip made that their song then dropped son

That's like saying we can't count how we do or hate it or love as great game songs because fifty gave em to him. *waits for the bat signal and g money and Compton prince comes in to debate*

Them boys are a prime example of the Drake line

"It ain't about who did it first, it's bout who did it right"

If that's the case ain't I don't count then do and tip made that their song then dropped son

Dro nor TI wrote the hook

I'm not speaking on making the song hot. I'm talking bout actually penning the song.

Plus Yung LA and Game proved they have talent outside of those songs. This guy YC on the other hand.

Game proved he had talent LA proved nothing. He was dros little sidekick for a year and disappeared.

Back
Top Bottom