Real sisters
Diamonds from Africa
Aintchu

:x damn that list hard :x

Last edited:
"Bangin her throat in the back of a Phantom
I'm back on that dope and I'm strapped with a hammer
I get that work and I'll sell it right now
If that ***** ain't free, I'll buy it right now.
"

People like Rich Sex? What am I missing here that's the one song I flat out don't like.

Mad Luv
Just Like Bruddas
My Savages
March Maddness
Trap ******
Blood on the money
Codeine Crazy
Percocet and Stripper Joint
My Savages
Slick Talk/56 Nights

Last edited:
^^^ On my list aintchu & diamonds are interchangeable with radical & 2 pac.

Haven't had this hard of a time picking a top 10 since the trilogy :smh: s/o XO fam

Just the sound of Future's jewelry jingling around during the Slave Master hook 
sick.gif
 so cold

I left the titty bar last night and rich sex randomly came on. Had a nice Lil buzz, sunroof open and that joint was smooth as hell. I ran it back the whole drive homw

Diamonds From Africa
Real Sisters
Codeine Crazy
Foreva Eva
56 Nights
Gangland
Mad Luv
Throw Away
**** Up Some Commas
Stick Talk

I've got Playlist from the 3 tapes that's 13 songs and it would be tough to narrow it down to 10.

Neva gon lose
March madness
56 nights
Layup
Gangland
Hardly
Mad luv
Forever eva
Peacoat
Diamonds from Africa

After that
Showed up
Monster

If your list doesn't have March madness, mad luv and 56 nights on it then I'm pretty sure we couldn't be friends in real life.

Can't even front, I slept on mad luv heavy until damn near everyone listed it in their top 3 from monster.

I swear the only rapper that can make more hits than future is drake right now, future is literally a hit factory he has the magic formula

I think we all need to go back and revisit this interview...It was epic before but seeing everything that came after it..[emoji]128554[/emoji][emoji]128554[/emoji] nothing but Greatness
Yo I remember thinking that it was hilarious that this ***** talked for 20 minutes and didn't even let holmes interview him, but it just goes to show that he really was focused and about to go into a zone.

No order

Codeine crazy
March madness
Where I came from
Peacoat
Mad luv
Throwaway
Trap ******
Real sisters
Never gon lose
Layup

10 isn't enough.

Last edited:
Codeine Crazy is one of the best songs to come out in the past few years, regardless of genre. Still can't get over the greatness of it.

Back
Top Bottom