laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

i just wish ron would knock kobe out

he is so full of shh

roll.gif

Kobe really gets under these dudes skin
say what you want, in the end I dont really care who wins this series but kobe is so full of it.

he always say things that nba wants him to say. he aint nothing but an actor when it comes to interviews. always trying to make himself look like the good guy but we all know deep inside he takes pleasure in the discrimination against ron ron.

so if you were him, is that what you would say? "I hate Ron cause he is the only Rocket close to my skill level so it makes me happy to see himejected"? get real playboy.

200d9px.gif

eek.gif

I saw this as, "Kobe blocks lay-up attempt by Yao" on my phone, not a dunk attempt. I know Yao probably has some issues with lift right now, butthat's still a nice block.

The best part of the play is the reaction of the fan wearing red just to the right of the ref's head. S/he caught himself halfway up to a cheer and satback down
laugh.gif
It remeinds me of Utah fan reaction when Kobe blockedDeron's dunk attempt a couple seasons back.

What's funny is that I read a lot of Lakers fans complaints about the roller coaster ride of sports reporting, but we're no different as fans. If theLakers win, it's Lakers in a sweep or 5. If Houston wins, people are jumping off bridges and Houston fan is convinced the Rockets are the favorites. Lakers win Game 3 and now it's a five game series again. It's the same crap I'm reading on ESPN.com.

I can't wait to see this game.

I didn't check to see if this was posted yet, Artest's post game interview:

Ron says that the ref' would've called it a Flagrant 1 had Pau not been in the air AND fallen awkwardly.

I can see where the league would make it a Flagrant 1 because Battier and Lowry also made contact with Pau, but we can't be surprised if they don'tbecause Pau was in the air and fell awkwardly.

the refs have been buggin on both sides, trying to implement that soft type of basketball into this series.

anyhow im glad the series has been played physical, im tired of the constant nut hugging buddy buddy crap that goes on during games. if you wanna be buddybuddy then fine do it after the game but during those 48 minutes especially during a playoff game hate each others guts.

the los angeles kobes...

oh and who has a gif of sasha spooning kobe from behind?? i could've sworn he was gonna kiss him...

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

this thread = ghost town
laugh.gif
yet we all know damn well had the rockets won thisthread would be at about 70 pages mostly with rocket fans posting about how all they need to do is win the games in houston and they'll win the series.

three things are missing:
rockets fans, Kobe haters, and hysterical Lakers fans telling Kobe to take it to the basket when the lane is clogged by 4 defenders.

Dumb #!% refs ejecting Ron for no reason
smh.gif

2 main things need to change in order for us to win: stop the turnovers and get some better refs.

I think ron ron should just beat the shh out of all the refs an then just quit the NBA. Knock kobe out too while he is at it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Brooks is starting to show signs of inexperience.

Starting to?? Man, he is TERRIBLE. No matter how things end for them this year, the Rockets need a pg in the worst waynext season.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

I have a feeling this series might be over.
Yep. Game 2 was the turning point. The Rockets had that game. Coming back to Houston being up 2-0 would have essentially ended the series imo. Soclose.
tired.gif

As for the Ron Artest flagrant... I obviously disagree with it. And I'm with those who believe that Rick Adelman needs to start the mental chess games bysaying something in defense of Ron. Rockets can NOT win this series unless they are able to be a little physical with the Lakers. And if your best"physical" player isn't allowed to play his game, you'll lose Rick.

And seriously, anyone who thinks Artest deserves a flagrant for that foul might as well start shopping at Victoria's Secret. (And I'm not talking aboutanyone in particular. Just a general statement).

edit:

e465c8d253f7088b23ac7daf354db0d5-getty-86316899rm019_los_angeles_l.jpg

752b06c762e44813aa30e64ddae1eb66-getty-86316899abb027_lakers_rockets.jpg

capt.d39277b8ca0d43e6aadb183b6e78493f.lakers_rockets_basketball_htr217.jpg

5ed117985b2f3dfbff38289ed0a76afe-getty-86316899rm018_los_angeles_l.jpg

229df18ca104477ad00b0973e4697923-getty-86316899ngb027_lakers_rockets.jpg

capt.718926cbd0aa41959d90425de135ddb0.lakers_rockets_basketball_htr109.jpg

2ef9b33b47ecfc104d7f018c85213fc8-getty-86316899rm017_los_angeles_l.jpg

bc9f947b3632777a30e2e7627847d405-getty-86316899bb024_lakers_rockets.jpg

Ron Ron
pimp.gif

And maybe these two should get a room.....
smh.gif

capt.0eb3e21e8ffb4ef39dde91da757685a5.lakers_rockets_basketball_htr112.jpg

5d97ea2fb901599e380e8e2453a7c16a-getty-86316899rm010_los_angeles_l.jpg

40eb53cae51d1a4d9e17e0a6fc3beea7-getty-86316899rm009_los_angeles_l.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Great win but series aint over yet ... any news with Yao? , is there a chance he might miss the next game? lol

I was out tonight catching the game at a friend's house and turned it off with like a minute left. From the sound of it, the foul wasn't that bad? Igotta peep the replay.

Bottomline, the Rockets couldn't get their offense going, everything looked out of sync. Lakers played great D and moved the ball around well getting goodlooks at the basket.

Rockets are gonna have to play much better game 4 if they want to win. Win and they have a shot still. Lose and its a wrap. Lakers in 5. SMHx10

Like I said after game 1, there's no way the Lakers are gonna play that poorly for 3 more games. It was an aberration. I think Artest getting kicked out ofgame 2 hurt the rockets. That game was still in reach but he was basically throwing in the towel.

Good win by the Lakeshow. Finally got the shooters hitting the shots...
pimp.gif

Ron getting a Flagrant 2....
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Fell asleep at 9:30 last night
smh.gif
. Sounds like the refs were at it again. Saw the pics but imma need to see a vid of the play, guessing from the comments itwas nowhere near a flagrant 2.

Back
Top Bottom