Official Game 3: 05/08 Los Angeles @ Houston Rockets 8:30PM CST ESPN

Ron just tried to be the hero too much today, and he wasn't hitting like he was in the first 2 games

shoulda been dumping it into Yao instead of those long 3's

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

i just wish ron would knock kobe out

he is so full of shh

roll.gif

Kobe really gets under these dudes skin
say what you want, in the end I dont really care who wins this series but kobe is so full of it.

he always say things that nba wants him to say. he aint nothing but an actor when it comes to interviews. always trying to make himself look like the good guy but we all know deep inside he takes pleasure in the discrimination against ron ron.

Where is the logic in this. lol.
laugh.gif

and i think Kobe also wanted Ron with the lakers prior to the season starting. Kobe and Ron are very competetive... i doubt they'll hate each other afterthis series.

Good win by LA. This is what I expected coming into this series, Lakers have played much more efficiently on the offensive end the past 2 games and havestepped it up defensively as well. Kobe has been fantastic and I was really surprised and happy that Jordan gave really good minutes out there on the floortonight, if Phil was smart, he would send Fish to the bench b/c clearly Farmar matches up better with Brooks. If the Lakers win this series, Fish should goback in the starting lineup though to contend with the bigger Billups. Yao is hurting and Houston is definitely going to come out with a "Win or GoHome" attitude in Game 4 so we have to get greedy and shut them down for good.

Oh and Franchise, do you still think Kobe can't score however many points he wants to in this series, I mean he's averaging 35 pts a game in the seriesso far. Dude is just unstoppable even if you have the 2 best defenders in the league on him.

Luis Scola looks like Razor Ramon and i'm a big Laker fan, but sasha needs to stop hugging Kobe like he wants to kiss him.

i just wish ron would knock kobe out

he is so full of shh

roll.gif

Kobe really gets under these dudes skin
say what you want, in the end I dont really care who wins this series but kobe is so full of it.

he always say things that nba wants him to say. he aint nothing but an actor when it comes to interviews. always trying to make himself look like the good guy but we all know deep inside he takes pleasure in the discrimination against ron ron.

do u process ur thoughts bfore expressin dem, no offense or disrespect but u don't make any sense, anyways i respect ur opinion tho Go Lakers!!!!

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Good win by LA. This is what I expected coming into this series, Lakers have played much more efficiently on the offensive end the past 2 games and have stepped it up defensively as well. Kobe has been fantastic and I was really surprised and happy that Jordan gave really good minutes out there on the floor tonight, if Phil was smart, he would send Fish to the bench b/c clearly Farmar matches up better with Brooks. If the Lakers win this series, Fish should go back in the starting lineup though to contend with the bigger Billups. Yao is hurting and Houston is definitely going to come out with a "Win or Go Home" attitude in Game 4 so we have to get greedy and shut them down for good.

Oh and Franchise, do you still think Kobe can't score however many points he wants to in this series, I mean he's averaging 35 pts a game in the series so far. Dude is just unstoppable even if you have the 2 best defenders in the league on him.

laugh.gif
same for that other dude saying lebron can guard kobe

are some rocket fans still comparing the lakers to the blazers?
nerd.gif

Brandon Roy
laugh.gif

imma watch the game replay, good win. the lakers wanted this game more than rockets. famar playing well, phil need to bench him more often lol

Seriously Its a Joke when people say that Lebron can Guard Kobe... Or anyone for that matter.. Lebron is a Ill swat you off the board cause i can jump outtatha buliding player. Ive NEVER seen him lock down anyone..

Artest is an idiot...

he needs to help himself and not put himself in these type of situations.

Yes it was a hard foul but he's gotta know that they're gonna call the game tight because of what happened in game 2.

With that said...

ARTEST SHOULD NOT BE SUSPENDED.

He's an idiot for trying to contest a shot? wow, everybody is idiots then. he went for the damn ball, and didn't hit Gasol hard, he just fell awkward.

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Seriously Its a Joke when people say that Lebron can Guard Kobe... Or anyone for that matter.. Lebron is a Ill swat you off the board cause i can jump outta tha buliding player. Ive NEVER seen him lock down anyone..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW, Artest isn't going to get suspended. You guys need to relax, it was a *#$*#%$@ call, but it impacted the game in NO WAY.

Rockets lost fair and square, Lakers dominated the WHOLE game and I am shocked they did not win by more. No disrespect to Rocket fans, but that's just what happened.
captain_obvious.jpg

ugh i think people already knew the game was over fair and square
smh.gif
.thats notthe point
laugh.gif

The foul by Artest on Gasol was the type of play that Ariza had with Rudy. Just a fould and an awkward landing. I'm glad Gasol's knee didn't bucklewhen he tried to land with one leg... Whew.

Back
Top Bottom