Official Game 3 Lakers @ Nuggets 5:30PM EST Post 4/26 TNT

Originally Posted by nyk buc

lakers just have so many good shooters.

melo needs to really think deep and hard whether he wants to be a great player or not this offseason
Trust, Melo does not want it. This is a situation that great players love. Playoff atmosphere with a chance to put your team on your back and climbback into the series. Melo is to busy crying(rightfully so with some of those missed calls) and not playing with the passion and dedication it takes to be astar on the next level.

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

this team is garbage lol....i cant even help but laugh
i dont know if youre from denver but thank god your home watching and not wasting $20-2,000 bucks to watch this crap. I'd ask for a refund

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Lamar trying to take another flop. if he took as much effort and time into actual gameplay and not trying to flop, hed be an allstar

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

you act like L.O is known for floping

sixers don't need him. look at how he plays: he needs the ball to be effective and the sixers are not that type of team. denver would be better shipping him and getting a real PG. let JR play the 2, melo the 3. build the offense around melo for a more half-court disciplined offense and emphasize defense.

why would the nuggets do that?
that makes sense.

I've aways hated the way AI plays. He dribbles all the time, and does not know how to take the 2nd man role.

look where andre miller got with a good wing, they coulda been doing the same thing in denver, just better

TRADE AI, and Fire George Karl, and hire Larry Brown or anyone who can teach these numbskulls the simplest concepts of defense.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Lamar trying to take another flop. if he took as much effort and time into actual gameplay and not trying to flop, hed be an allstar

laugh.gif

eyes.gif

you act like L.O is known for floping
this game though man. atleast 4 instances off memory alone I can think of. he tries to flop or create that flopping situation more than other aspectsof the game. he added that mindset tonight

Luke balling again today.

Where the NT Luke Walton HATE club at ?

laugh.gif

Seriously though Denver's D is so horrible that they would probably make Kwame Brown look like an allstar
laugh.gif

melo needs to really think deep and hard whether he wants to be a great player or not this offseason

No bull. He hasn't seemed to care since the all-star break.

As for Larry Brown fixing the Nuggets problems, the main reason I see the need for Brown is AI. Sure there will be player changes, as Brown will demand thatcoming in the door. But I think the AI/Melo tandem deserves another shot and I think Larry Brown is the only coach capable of getting the best out of AI aspart of an NBA team instead of a pickup squad. And Melo needs to be held accountable for his lack of care.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Am I the only one that thinks Mbenga's breath stinks?
nerd.gif
[/color]
Wait, what?
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I'm saying, he looks like the type to have bad breath
laugh.gif
[/color]

LMAO@the foul calls

the nuggets are garbage though.........dont play any defense, dont use the players they have effectively

shouldnt have traded for ballhog me myself and iverson

they need to fire george karl too, son is still ridin payton and kemp's coatail

melo trying to tell us something about to go 4-20 FG

on another note.. jr smith almost demolished mbenga right there

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Am I the only one that thinks Mbenga's breath stinks?
nerd.gif
[/color]
Wait, what?
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm saying, he looks like the type to have bad breathe
laugh.gif
[/color]

what???
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 4fitness

This is the best defense Denver has played.
tongue.gif

COOK # 45
get fit.
Esse quam videri.

roll.gif
roll.gif
WORD

But damn, Luke is playing BALL. I really like how the Lakers offense is running, pass, pass, shoot.

Im quite suprised that Sasha isnt shooting the ball after the catch, what happened???

Back
Top Bottom