Official Game 3 Lakers @ Nuggets 5:30PM EST Post 4/26 TNT

Wow....Denver put in ZERO effort today. 1st round: CHECK.

Next up, UTAH
pimp.gif
Should be a really good series.

iono why, but mentos were the first thing that popped into my mind, "the fresh maker"
laugh.gif

Nah but on the real Mbenga look like Eddie Griffin after he drank some of that green ooze from the 2nd Ninja Turtles movie.

laugh.gif
@ the look on the fat mans face. The series is over. A.I. will probably opt out thissummer and go somewhere else. The only thing that could keep him in a Nugget uniform next season is because of his friendship with Melo.

i aint apologizing to luke. that nugget defense is terrible.... hopefully this gives him confidence when we play an actual good team...

I feel bad for my dude AI, having to play with a bunch of idiots. I don't understand how bad this Nuggets team can be. At least show some ##$$!*% heart.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

I'm hoping the post game show on TNT is going to be funny again like after game 2 the other night.
kenny's not there and Alonzo doesn't seem like the funny type. We still got Chuck and Ernie though, so you never know.

why the hell are the starters still in for the lakers? don't wanna risk any dumb injuries

so where do yall think AI is gonna end up in the offseason, my guess is he opts out and signs for peanuts and goes to the Celtics or Suns.

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

I'm hoping the post game show on TNT is going to be funny again like after game 2 the other night.
kenny's not there and Alonzo doesn't seem like the funny type. We still got Chuck and Ernie though, so you never know.

i don't think there's gonna be a post game show today, they said bye to alonzo during the halftime show and my guide doesn't show "insidethe nba" listed after the game

AI can come join us next year, he gonna have to realize his numbers will go way down.

Melo=hot garbage. I never want to hear his name in the same sentence as Kobes, Lebrons, CP3's, or even Wades. I've lost all respect for his game. Whenyou don't even try to play D or playmake for the better of your team you are.......SELFISH.

Melo looks high and looks like he has plans at 10pm tonight with AI to hit up the local pub to catch some snow bunnies.

CORNROBCUN (8:08:16 PM): prolly got a blunt waitin in the locker room

CORNROBCUN (8:08:33 PM): i kno jr smith b gettin high

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

laugh.gif
@ the look on the fat mans face. The series is over. A.I. will probably opt out this summer and go somewhere else. The only thing that could keep him in a Nugget uniform next season is because of his friendship with Melo.

Lakers wounlnt mind him as a pg
happy.gif
. A.I in purple and gold
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom