OFFICIAL: GAME 6 [3] LAKERS @ [2] UTAH 7:30P.M. PST

Originally Posted by ReignMan23

Originally Posted by jretro23

finish em

glasses.gif

the lakers chances look good, but they need to take advantage of oppurtunities in this game. utah pretty much did everything humanly possible to allow thelakers back in games 3 and 4 and the lakers couldn't capatalize. they need to get the lead, take smart shots and take over in the 4th quarter. it should bea good game tonight.

I really hope they can close it out and get some rest for the WCF. hopefully they come out with focus/intensity and [kobe]execute[/kobe] on both ends of thefloor.

Lakers by 9

can't wait
pimp.gif

i would love for us to beat them in front of their classless fans...+ let Kobe get some rest for his back...Let's Get It!!!

LET'S GO LAKERS!!!

we better win and finish this series. every time we lose a playoff game, it messes up the rest of my night
wuts good with ariza??

I feel good about our chances. I think our bench is going to do better in this game. It'll be down to the wire but I'll think Kobe and Pau willfinish em off like they did in game 5.

I think we have a decent chance to win this tonight. Our biggest key is simple, don't let Fish pick up two quick fouls. Even if he has to give up abucket or two, that's fine, just stay on the court. If he can play his game, I think Farmar will come out a little more relaxed in this game, Sashawon't have another 1 for 11 game, I think we can streal this. Refs be damned.

Or we could lose by 30, could go either way.
laugh.gif

Let's get it, and get some rest for the next round.
pimp.gif

It's gonna be very tough close out game. Just hope the Lakers are ready to play and can hold off any early push by Utah.

Jazz need to win. I expect ESA to be louder than ever. I'm getting tired of hoping Boozer shows up. Dude is straight buns this playoffs. If Steve Javie isan official this game is LA's

^ yea but I read somewhere that apparently he is allowed one 'groupie' each year because by her reasoning the more you deny something the more theywant it. lol

We need to close the series out on their homecourt! I feel like it will be a hard fought win for the Lakeshow. Hopefully, we can finish them off tonight, sothe sqaud can get some rest before the next series... GO LAKERS!!!

Back
Top Bottom