OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea Bran should start smashing already. Have some seeds or Sansa.

I also loved when Arya was Arya Stark, from wintefell :pimp:

giphy.gif

CROWN MY MANS JUAN KING :pimp:

LIT!!! Man, when he was taking off his belt, I thought he had realized what a mistake he made when trying to go save Rickon. I thought he realized he fell for Ramsays trap so he was taking off his belt in defeat. Nah, snow was just saying COME AT ME BROS!!! Such a good episode!

When dude stumbled getting up and looked like something happened to his leg.. I thought my dude was done

Was sitting there "not like this.. Not like this"

yall gotta stop with these red witch resurrection pipe dreams

they dead b

:lol: Srsly. These dudes think she can do it at will. She admitted last episode that she still doesn't know how she did it with Jon. It was the Lord of Light that let it happen, not any of her magic.

Last edited:
Just watched the episode.

Yo those horses were bodying dudes on the field. Looked like they were getting hit by trucks.

Just watched the episode.

Yo those horses were bodying dudes on the field. Looked like they were getting hit by trucks.

Straight tanks. I need confirmation of historical accuracy. Wonder if calvary was really out there on the battle field giving dudes the Marshawn like that?

Last edited:
I need to re-watch the battle. Need to appreciate how they edited and shot that entire battle.

And the shot tracking Jon through the battle field was awesome.

GOAT battle scene in the history of film. Don't care what anyone has to say.

Gladiator and Braveheart have some dope ones but nothing compares to what I witnessed last night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom