OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
after rewatching the scene of her and little finger I believe she's trying to scheme against Jon, maybe she did get confirmation from little finger? I feel like Jon doesn't really care about being lord of winterfell so there's no reason for her to do this.

Jon probably wishing he stayed in that cave with Ygritte :smh:  

Real life jon snow is still with Ygritte.

Finally caught Bastard Bowl.

So, I guess that bastard Jon Snow and his wildling lovers won.

Knew that the only way that was going to happen was with the help of the Vale Knights. GRRM telegraphed that ****.

Jon Snow still soft as baby ****.

Ah well. Least my ***** the High Sparrow still doing work down in Kings Landing.

Shame gang ***.

My dude stared down an army and didnt even flinch.. Just got ready to go

And to be honest I legit thought he would pull something out of his *** and take down a bunch of the front line solo

Legit thought we was about to get snow gawd's neo subway fight moment, "he's beginning to believe"

In snow gawd we trust

Boy was shook to pieces man. His whole bastard life flashed before his eyes.

Let's keep it 100% funky. If the Vale Knights never showed up, Snow would've been done even if they had equal numbers. Ramsay's plan was ingenious. How he goaded Snow and his troops into his trap, how he used Rickon ***** *** as bait, beautiful. He thoroughly out witted Snow. This is the man that's going to defeat the White Walkers? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

RIP Ramsay the true king of the Norf Norf.

Last edited:
GOAT battle scene in the history of film. Don't care what anyone has to say.

Gladiator and Braveheart have some dope ones but nothing compares to what I witnessed last night.

It was good but sheesh, do you even LOTR bro?

Let's keep it 100% funky. If the Vale Knights never showed up, Snow would've been done even if they had equal numbers. Ramsay's plan was ingenious. How he goaded Snow and his troops into his trap, how he used Rickon ***** *** as bait, beautiful. He thoroughly out witted Snow. This is the man that's going to defeat the White Walkers? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Ramsay is a sucka in my book. Didn't even want to shoot the fade with the Snow Gawd.

Bastard Bolton.

And to be honest I legit thought he would pull something out of his *** and take down a bunch of the front line solo

Legit thought we was about to get snow gawd's neo subway fight moment, "he's beginning to believe"

In snow gawd we trust

I guess you're not starving.. Probably want to wipe your mouth before you step out of pocket

View media item 2075572

Sansa's conversation with Jon before they went into battle reminded me so much of arguing with my girl about random ****. 

Snow: I aint got the numbers but we gotta ride out for the fam

Sansa: We about to get washed out there

Snow: What do you want me to do? I gotta ride with who we got unless you got a better plan?

Sansa:

'I don't want to eat there'

'Okay, where you want to eat?'

In snow gawd we trust

And if Snowman had the same size army, Ramsey would have probably never gotten the advantage in the battle.

Snowman gave Ramsey a chance to shoot a fair one, and he turned it down like a *****. Then he couldn't even finish Jon off at point blank range.

But we can play what ifs all day famb. Fact of the matter is Snowgawd is the Lord of Winterfell right now, and Ramsey is puppy chow.

Last edited:
And if Snowman had the same size army, Ramsey would have probably never gotten the advantage in the battle.

Snowman gave Ramsey a snatch to shoot a fair one, and he turned it down like a *****. Then he couldn't even finish Jon off at point blank range.

But we can play what ifs all day famb. Fact of the matter is Snowgawd is the Lord of Winterfell right now, and Ramsey is puppy chow.
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Dropping all those what ifs like warriors fans aint help Ramsay in the end. He got washed due to his own hubris. 

Last edited:
I dunno why salsa was being so difficult. He's one of the only fam she got left and she's keeping him at a distance and picking fights with him. I thought their hug meant something but it didn't. Wonder if arya will curse her out if they reunite.

I dunno why salsa was being so difficult. He's one of the only fam she got left and she's keeping him at a distance and picking fights with him. I thought their hug meant something but it didn't. Wonder if arya will curse her out if they reunite.

Littlefinger going meet needle

Sansa is like her mother, she never truly loved Jon like the others. At the end she played him. She used Rickon to get him to agree to fight Ramsey, all the while knowing Ramsey would never let Rickon survive.

Lil finger got in her head with that "he is your half brother steez". I guarantee Carcetti Finger gonna be plotting on Jon, because the Northerners might she him as the leader of the North now.

Last edited:
Sansa's conversation with Jon before they went into battle reminded me so much of arguing with my girl about random ****. 

Snow: I aint got the numbers but we gotta ride out for the fam
Sansa: We about to get washed out there
Snow: What do you want me to do? I gotta ride with who we got unless you got a better plan?
Sansa:
 View media item 2075591

'I don't want to eat there'
'Okay, where you want to eat?'
View media item 2075590
EXACTLY!

Littlefinger going meet needle
By the time anybody who would care about Littlefinger screwing over Ned for trusting him leading to his death shows up anybody who has knowledge of it will be dead.

Besides, end of the day LF had no clue Joffrey would have him killed. That's what showed his true colors which is one of the reasons why LF made sure he died.

Ramsay is a sucka in my book. Didn't even want to shoot the fade with the Snow Gawd.

Bastard Bolton.

Why would he have? It's war not a fair one. He even conceded as much.

I guess you're not starving.. Probably want to wipe your mouth before you step out of pocket

View media item 2075572

Yeah, yeah. Jon Snow wouldn't even be alive if not for Melissandre. Traitorous bastard will be dealt with in due time.

Snowman gave Ramsey a chance to shoot a fair one, and he turned it down like a *****. Then he couldn't even finish Jon off at point blank range.

If they had an equal sized army from jump I see no reason why Bolton's strategy would've been any less effective.

If anything they'd have been even more constricted and cornered when up against Ramsay's shield wall.

The only way Jonny boy was ever going to win that battle was with the Vale Knights. Knew it was going to happen too, gave the writers the benefit of the doubt though.

Back
Top Bottom