OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
why yall keep thinking Salsa got a cherry tomato in her?

any specific line or conversation?

Basic human physiology. Ramsey was in them guts for months.

Even by GOT/fantasy/fiction standards for the sake of realism, they'd kind of have a hard time explaining how she could possibly not be pregnant unless Ramsey got that weak seed.

There's also the pretty blatant hints @Elpablo21 mentioned.

Last edited:
Man people are reading into a lot this season including myself. A lot of theories were straight up wrong. Great northern conspiracy, arya durden, clegeanbowl.

Think about this. She's been away from Winterfell for months. She traveled to castle black, chilled for minute then visted a bunch of northern houses. Bear Island is on the far west I think. Then she came back down to Winterfell. Someone would notice a pregnant Sansa.

Last edited:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/andyneuens...f-the-bastards?utm_term=.onry6NNqP#.kt5p6XXGL

Originally, the production had a different ending for the battle, but with the conditions on the set (there had been many hours of rain, causing the ground to become a muddy, swampy mess), they were forced to come up with a different ending. The result was the smaller-scale and incredibly claustrophobic shots of Jon fighting for air.

i wonder how epic the ending was originally supposed to be.

Sansa aint prenant. she wouldve been showing by now, or done had the baby.

How many wildlings left? They've been in a lot of battles already. Got me thinking what if Ygritte bae had survived the attack on Castle Black. They would've been fighting side by side again like how Tormund is now with Jon.
A scorned redhead? She was meant to die. No way she would fight alongside Yung Juan again. The show made Tormund more of an angry dude but in the books he's funnier and more jovial, even after the Battle At The Wall. He really doesn't hold anything against Jon.

I'm bored of this show.

It's too drawn out to have 10 episodes per year.

Ep 9 usually is the IT ep so I am not really even looking forward to ep 10.

Oh well, moving on

Jon wasn't going to wait for The possibility of a Tully army arrival, he was gonna go in with what he had regardless....Jon has quite possibly the biggest pair of cojones in all the 7 kingdoms....dude fought the white walkers head on and drew his sword on an entire army riding right to him...dude is fearless.

Jon wasn't going to wait for The possibility of a Tully army arrival, he was gonna go in with what he had regardless....Jon has quite possibly the biggest pair of cojones in all the 7 kingdoms....dude fought the white walkers head on and drew his sword on an entire army riding right to him...dude is fearless.

possibility or not, Sansa should of told dude there was one. Just common sense.

Sansa's heart went dark during that Ramsey death scene. Tried to look away then looked back and enjoyed the Bastard feast. Walking away smiling. Dude did a number on her :lol:

Before she never would've had the stomach to watch that. This episode really showed how far she's come.

Would Rickon and Osha have been better off if they stayed with Bran's group? The show could've at least showed them traveling for a few scenes in the previous seasons or at least when they were captured. They were brought back for a couple episodes then just killed.

Would Rickon and Osha have been better off if they stayed with Bran's group? The show could've at least showed them traveling for a few scenes in the previous seasons or at least when they were captured. They were brought back for a couple episodes then just killed.

Sacrificial lambs

If Sansa pregnant, Littlefinger stabbing her in the stomach Waif style.

Bleedat.

He don't got time for those complications. If that baby lives its gonna be a bastard and have the last name Snow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom