OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stanza went dark the moment she was taken raped. Of course she's watching Ramsey Curry get eaten.

Dudes in here were making Ramsay out to be invincible all season :lol:

They really outta made him toy with Reckon more. But nah dudes be delusional in here a lot.

I wonder how close Euron is to having his 1,000 ships right now. 

yall gotta stop with these red witch resurrection pipe dreams

they dead b

First you stop w the Gilly lust.

giphy.gif

CROWN MY MANS JUAN KING :pimp:

Had me as hyped as Kyries dagger last night :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

View media item 2075226

The 200 year old dragon was Balerion, right? Is that the same as this one under the Red Keep? Drogon skull doesn't seem much smaller.
Yes, that is Balerion under the Red Keep. 

I think Drogon's skull is still smaller than the dragon's of old.

I didn't know that was Balerion under the Red Keep, or maybe I forgot. Either way, his skull is only that small on the show. Historically he was the largest dragon in westeros. Even Meraxes, a dragon that could swallow horses whole, was smaller than him

Aegon riding Balerion
View media item 2075455

Yara saying "I'm up for anything really" with a suggestive smirk, eyes glazed, clearly fantasizing about munchin on Khaleesi's box - is lowkey one of the most underrated moments of the season. :lol:

Last edited:
Eww. Wouldn't be surprised if dany made another disappointing decision by being with butch yara. She had her Dothraki handmaids and Missandei right there but she'd get with a boy lady.

Yara saying "I'm up for anything really" with a suggestive smirk, eyes glazed, clearly fantasizing about munchin on Khaleesi's box - is lowkey one of the most underrated moments of the season. :lol:
Who's more savage: Tormund or Yara? :lol:

Yara a light weight. Tormund been a savage his whole life.

If Tarthwitzki takes one sip of that Sour Goat's Milk, it is a rap for her.

Who's more savage: Tormund or Yara? :lol:

Yara a light weight. Tormund been a savage his whole life.

If Tarthwitzki takes one sip of that Sour Goat's Milk, it is a rap for her.
We seen Yara put in work these past few episodes. She might be Most Improved Player and coming for that MVP if she lock down the Khaleesi before season end.

Yeah Yara is the most improved this season

I can she her copping a strap on made outta Valyrian steel, and putting in work on Dany.

Ramsey weak as hell. No hands...trying to shoot arrows at Jon from 5 feet away. Get outta here with that 
laugh.gif
 Screaming like a B too when the dogs were eating him. If he was a true G he would have taken that silently

giphy.gif

CROWN MY MANS JUAN KING :pimp:

How can one man be so trill, it don't make no god damb sense :smh: :smokin

-Famb been dropping Longclaw for 5 season, last night he almost got trampled, but he never let go of the blade, my man :smokin

My dude stared down an army and didnt even flinch.. Just got ready to go

And to be honest I legit thought he would pull something out of his *** and take down a bunch of the front line solo

Legit thought we was about to get snow gawd's neo subway fight moment, "he's beginning to believe"

In snow gawd we trust

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom