OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We've only seen loras jousting. He probably only good with da meat swords, not the steel ones.

There's a theory that Rhaegar possibly married Lyanna before he died. Which could explain why the Kingsguard would protect her and would mean Jon's not a bastard but a rightful heir of the Throne, since Rhaegar's other legitimate son died. All theories though. Jon probably doesn't want the Iron Throne, but then again, sometimes power can corrupt. And if he is a real Targ, that lunatic side is always there.

Interesting.

Jamie was supposed to be a beast and he was catching that work from old ned. I was disappointed.

Loras and non crippled Jamie > Jon

Jon would work Bronn ..lets be serious
laugh.gif
Loras that nice?

I have no recollection of this

Jaime was legit the best swordsman in the world before the chop. He dead *** was humbled by slim in the woods.

I don't know about Loras and Bronn might win a fight against Jon cause he fights dirty. He on that Eddie Guerrero system.

I always hear about Loras being a beast in the books. Really odd how the show makes unnecessary changes like that

Is loras gay in the books too or is that just the show?

It's implied that he is. The books imply a lot while the show is more blatant. And yeah, Loras is a highly regarded knight. Jaime sees a lot of himself in Loras (except the preference for kielbasa).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom