OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I kind of want the Wall coming down to be the final scene. R+L=J is really all about the confirmation, it's not a real cliffhanger. The Wall coming down and White Walkers going south is more tense.

This...

I want that storyline to pickup...

I kind of want the Wall coming down to be the final scene. R+L=J is really all about the confirmation, it's not a real cliffhanger. The Wall coming down and White Walkers going south is more tense.

I've read a few times of there being a dragon/monster hidden inside the wall.

Sounds like pure speculation.

Last edited:
Why did i come in here?

I knew better and I clicked anyway... I've been avoiding fan-theories type stuff.

just too excited I don't want any hints as to what happens

I'm in here regularly and have seen a lot of fan-based theories referenced, but never read anything further on any of them. Nothing has ever been spoiled for me. Basically, in my experience, you have to work to make things posted in here spoilers.

I'm in here regularly and have seen a lot of fan-based theories referenced, but never read anything further on any of them. Nothing has ever been spoiled for me. Basically, in my experience, you have to work to make things posted in here spoilers.
Facts.

Everything posted in here is speculation, not a hint.

If it turns out to be true, it is what it is and the person who made a correct assumption is just perceptive. 

Stark set.

Started from the bottom...

vf8hly.jpg
Undoubtedly the worse run organization in Weteros
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Since we are talking about who we root for

This is me every Sunday night

View media item 2082058

This is me AF. :rofl:

Got the little smokies in the crockpot just simmerin in the BBQ sauce. About to take a quick nap then off to the last GoT BBQ party of the year. It's been a good one fellas. May whatever God you worship flourish. May whatever house you rep gain favor amongst the realm. And may we be blessed with some fine biddy action to end the season :pimp:

Team stark signing out

Jon is a real one, he didn't ask to be brought back and he even told Mel not to do it ever again....dude is not afraid to stand at the front lines and go HARD....that's the ruler the 7 kingdom needs, Dany has no ***** clue what she doing, dumb bird literally took off on her dragon and left her people's to die inside that coliseum...lmao then the dragon ditches her and if it wasn't for Ser Friendzone and Ser NotFrienzone she would be rotting away with the rest of the khaleesis....she gonna get to Kings Landing and turn everything worst than it already is, targeryans were never liked in the first place, they ruled by fear....they will vow to her because they fear her and because she has 3 **** DRAGONS....if she didn't have those dragons she would be nothing.

Urine gonna come through with that horn, take Danys dragons and she gonna give up on life....lmao

Jon bout to be revealed as Azor Ahai, a Targaryen, and the people of the North bout to start calling him King.

Tdogg's salt turnip patch bout to go bad off the strength of the Ws Snowman gonna catch tonight

Carcetti Finger better know his role too.

Last edited:
Another reasonable knock on Danny is all her leigencies are bought or tricked.

Dothraki BOUGHT

Unsullied BOUGHT

Missandei BOUGHT

Mormount fell for the yambs

Daario fell for the yambs

mean.gif

She aint earned the respect of no one.

Straight bird
mean.gif

Last edited:
Another reasonable knock on Danny is all her leigencies are bought or tricked.

Dothraki BOUGHT

Unsullied BOUGHT

Missandei BOUGHT

Mormount fell for the yambs

Daario fell for the yambs

:smh:

She aint earned the respect of no one.

Straight bird :smh:  

Actually, false. Her brother sold her to basically be the white jizz receptacle for Khal Drogo. But she won his respect. Unfortunately, he died. But she kept some of his people by surviving fire and hatching dragons. That's not a trick. Then she parlayed what little she had into taking over cities, acquiring the unsullied and taking over cities. She managed her assets well.

I mean you celebrate Ramsay and what did he do? Inherited an army from his dad. Pulled off a sneak attack on Satannis' lame army and then got washed by Jon.

Dany has done more with less, arguably, then Ramsay has. But rooting for "bad guys"' is cool I guess, so carry on.

The whole white savior thing with Danny has gotten corny as hell too.

If Jon does get discovered as the Targaryen heir, she gonna be tight as hell, I know all the "what is rightfully mine" steez gonna be out the door.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom