OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually, false. Her brother sold her to basically be the white jizz receptacle for Khal Drogo. But she won his respect. Unfortunately, he died. But she kept some of his people by surviving fire and hatching dragons. That's not a trick. Then she parlayed what little she had into taking over cities, acquiring the unsullied and taking over cities. She managed her assets well.

I mean you celebrate Ramsay and what did he do? Inherited an army from his dad. Pulled off a sneak attack on Satannis' lame army and then got washed by Jon.

Dany has done more with less, arguably, then Ramsay has. But rooting for "bad guys"' is cool I guess, so carry on.
I liked Ramsey because he had character.

Danny's asset were all through sex and money.

Ramsey killed his way to the top.

Murked his own pops for the power.

Danny just out here spreadin like butter.

BIRD

There is literally no way to confirm to the people that Jon is a Targaryen tho ..ain't no paternity tests in Westeros B
laugh.gif
The standard of proof is different because it's a primitive society. But apparently Howland Reed is still alive and he was at the ToJ so he could confirm it.

Jon wouldnt be the heir, shes the kings daughter.

It is complicated since Rheagar dies before his dad the King, and Danny's birth.

But if the a Prine take the thorne over from his dad, The Prince's sons (Jon) have a higher claim to the thorne than his Aunt (Danny). And Jon would still be a bastard, making Dany have a stronger claim.

I'm not saying Jon will fight Dany, Jon would probably let Dany have it if she promised the Northerners and Freefolk good lives. I'm just saying she will have to dial her **** talking back a lil

All this is conjecture though, I just want someone to knock Dany off her high horse dragon to be honest.

Last edited:
There's a theory that Rhaegar possibly married Lyanna before he died. Which could explain why the Kingsguard would protect her and would mean Jon's not a bastard but a rightful heir of the Throne, since Rhaegar's other legitimate son died. All theories though. Jon probably doesn't want the Iron Throne, but then again, sometimes power can corrupt. And if he is a real Targ, that lunatic side is always there.

Last edited:
There's a theory that Rhaegar possibly married Lyanna before he died. Which could explain why the Kingsguard would protect her and would mean Jon's not a bastard but a rightful heir of the Throne, since Rhaegar's other legitimate son died. All theories though. 

I would love for Dany to take the thrown, with Jon by her side cosigning, and when she getting her Chris Jericho name listing on, someone yells from the back "You ain't the rightful queen doe, you ain't saying dat title"

High sparrow pulling strings behind scenes. :pimp: watching and waiting for the people to kill themselves off and burn their cities down. He watched their winery, finery before, only this time he's watching from afar :pimp:

Drogo respect Dany because she can ride the D

If she didnt learn how to be a hooker she woulda been nothing but a piece of meat

She scammed for the unsullied and misandei
Took advantage of a bunch of uneducated superstitious dorathkis
P whipped Jorah

She nothing but a swindling hooker.

Last edited:
I want sam to take the throne.....due it for us big dudes

Margeary fam aint gonna do nothing till if and after cersei catch the fade could clean house. .. she a silent killer

Last edited:
Yo is Jon da best with da hands/sword in the show now

Son is practically a living legend, He was puttin in work last week

Back
Top Bottom