OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The thing is, there's no way the Kingsguard would watch over Lyanna like that while Rhaegar fought at the Trident. The only possible reason why they would do that is because they were guarding Rhaegar's heir and legacy. 

Ya...makes sense. Arthur Dayne and Rhaegar were boys apparently. Unless that's Dayne's kid and Rhaegar 'kidnapped' her for him? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

The thing is, there's no way the Kingsguard would watch over Lyanna like that while Rhaegar fought at the Trident. The only possible reason why they would do that is because they were guarding Rhaegar's heir and legacy. 
Ya...makes sense. Arthur Dayne and Rhaegar were boys apparently. Unless that's Dayne's kid and Rhaegar 'kidnapped' her for him? [emoji]128064[/emoji]
the fuq?

I think the theme of Thrones is going to come out to be woman empowerment and perseverance. Men didn't take the women as threats....and they are now the most powerful players in the land. The sexual assaults from earlier seasons served moreso as vehicles of perseverance.

Danny, Ellaria of Dorne, Sansa, Cersei are all literally Queens of the most powerful parts of the known world.

Arya, has the most potential and is flourishing being a faceless "MAN", while she's a woman. This is the recurring theme.

Last edited:
One thing I never understood was why the Kings guard  fought Ned at the TOJ? what did they hope to accomplish? The war was lost and it's not like Ned was going to kill his sister?

I always hated Cersei because not only was she an evil, arrogant *****. She was a stupid, arrogant, evil *****.

After what she just pulled I'm not even mad I'm just impressed.
Tywin is probably smiling from the grave.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] @ Cersei being a match for Dany.

I'm not 100% sold that Rhaegar is the daddy yet...Jon having pitch black hair just isn't the Targy way...word to Ned figuring out Joffrey ain't a Baratheon
So she ran off with Rhaegar, but somehow Jon is the immaculate conception? I swear I really question some of the **** you people post on here.

what else do you need? dna testing? according to everything Lyanna want feeling anyone else.
I'm going based off the show on this, but nothing has shown me that Lyanna was feeling anything for anyone at any point..."legend" at this point says she was kidnapped...

This show is so well written that every plot and every conversation is a major key alert. Ned figuring out that Joffrey and Tommen aren't Baratheon's solely based off hair color may be a subtle hint towards Jon too...

Or it means nothing...lol we'll find out a year from now.
your whole theory is based on a color of a kids hair? who is Jons parents then?

I think the theme of Thrones is going to come out to be woman empowerment and perseverance. Men didn't take the women as threats....and they are now the most powerful players in the land. The sexual assaults from earlier seasons served moreso as vehicles of perseverance.

Danny, Ellaria of Dorne, Sansa, Cersei are all literally Queens of the most powerful parts of the known world.

Arya, has the most potential and is flourishing being a faceless "MAN", while she's a woman. This is the recurring theme.
You could even throw Olena in there too.

I always hated Cersei because not only was she an evil, arrogant *****. She was a stupid, arrogant, evil *****.

After what she just pulled I'm not even mad I'm just impressed.
Tywin is probably smiling from the grave.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] @ Cersei being a match for Dany.

I'm not 100% sold that Rhaegar is the daddy yet...Jon having pitch black hair just isn't the Targy way...word to Ned figuring out Joffrey ain't a Baratheon
So she ran off with Rhaegar, but somehow Jon is the immaculate conception? I swear I really question some of the **** you people post on here.

Seriously. :lol:

your whole theory is based on a color of a kids hair? who is Jons parents then?

Your guess is as good as mine...but if Ned is willing to get his head chopped off for hair color being a thing I don't see why this is too far out of reach

Yup. Her and Ellaria coming together mirrors Danny and Yara last week. Game of Thrones has a strong "girl power" theme on the low. Brianne being the best swordsman in the land too. And beating the hound.

Also, Sansa seems like she's plotting on Jon. That look she gave Littlefinger when they hailed Jon as king of the north was telling.

Last edited:

One thing I never understood was why the Kings guard  fought Ned at the TOJ? what did they hope to accomplish? The war was lost and it's not like Ned was going to kill his sister?
Kingsguard were probably aware that Rhaegar was dead and that his children with Elia Martell (as well as Elia herself were dead). Ned was Robert's boy so they weren't going to take any chances. Rhaegar probably gave them strict instructions to protect Lyanna and Jon even if it means dying. Kingsguard are supposed to give up their lives for their king if need be.

Yup. Her and Ellaria coming together mirrors Danny and Yara last week. Game of Thrones has a strong "girl power" theme on the low.

Also, Sansa seems like she's plotting on Jon. That look she gave Littlefinger when they hailed Jon as king of the north was telling.

Naw that look was on some "Oh I thought they wouldn't follow a bastard LOL" Steez. Its why Littlefinger looked like someone pissed in his Cheerios.

The exact opposite of what he said would happen happened.

Last edited:

Kingsguard were probably aware that Rhaegar was dead and that his children with Elia Martell (as well as Elia herself were dead). Ned was Robert's boy so they weren't going to take any chances. Rhaegar probably gave them strict instructions to protect Lyanna and Jon even if it means dying. Kingsguard are supposed to give up their lives for their king if need be.
Oh so they didn't want to take the chance that Ned would kill the child. They low-key should have just talked it out
laugh.gif
, but if they already gotten wind of what went down at Kings Landing with Elia and her children, I can see why they would go straight to battle.

did all the little birds and that scientist (that created the Frankenstein Mountain) burn as well?

I'm going based off the show on this, but nothing has shown me that Lyanna was feeling anything for anyone at any point..."legend" at this point says she was kidnapped...

This show is so well written that every plot and every conversation is a major key alert. Ned figuring out that Joffrey and Tommen aren't Baratheon's solely based off hair color may be a subtle hint towards Jon too...

Or it means nothing...lol we'll find out a year from now.
The main thing to take out of that is that "the seed is strong". Meaning that Baratheon genes are dominant in most cases. The Baratheons are related to Targs and their genes still dominate. It's possible that in a Stark/Targ mix, the dominant genes would go to the Starks, they would be the stronger seed. One of the main reasons Targs engage in incest is to keep their bloodline pure. Which could mean that their genes aren't as dominant as other Houses. 

Back
Top Bottom