OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
did all the little birds and that scientist (that created the Frankenstein Mountain) burn as well?
Qyburn is still alive, he's Cersei's Hand, he's there with her when she sits the Iron Throne. I don't know about the kids. My guess is that they didn't die. Qyburn will need them to spy going forward. They know every nook and cranny of King's Landing. 

Oh so they didn't want to take the chance that Ned would kill the child. They low-key should have just talked it out
laugh.gif
, but if they already gotten wind of what went down at Kings Landing with Elia and her children, I can see why they would go straight to battle.
Even if they did trust Ned, there was no way they would risk losing Lyanna or more importantly Jon. Maybe Ned wouldn't kill Jon but Robert would. Which is why Lyanna made Ned promise her that he would protect Jon. She knew that she was dying, she knew the Kingsguard were dead too since he made it up the Tower. Her only hope at that point was that Ned would do his best to protect Jon. 

Last edited:
Damn Jamie is really gonna kill Cersei.

Think about it. He took out the Mad King to stop Kings Landing from going up and she actually did it.

Jamie ate being the called the Kingslayer for half his life to have his sister and the woman he loved to burn them all.

She legit made his life meaningless. :smh:

I'm honestly still absorbing how many characters died in the explosions, this has to be the most deaths of named characters in the series.

Qyburn and the kids were at the basement of the Red Keep, thats not even where the wild fire exploded lol of course they're safe

The main thing to take out of that is that "the seed is strong". Meaning that Baratheon genes are dominant in most cases. The Baratheons are related to Targs and their genes still dominate. It's possible that in a Stark/Targ mix, the dominant genes would go to the Starks, they would be the stronger seed. One of the main reasons Targs engage in incest is to keep their bloodline pure. Which could mean that their genes aren't as dominant as other Houses. 

Yup. Robert's Baratheon's Grandmother was a Targaryan. The inbreeding is why the Targaryans have the white hair....and also possibly why there's a high chance of them being "mad". (I kinda feel like this applies to Viserys and even Joffrey to an extent).

I mean, Jon is clearly Rhaegars son :lol:.

Man i can see it now b

Danys always had a problem dealing with Drogon.

I bet we get a scene where Drogon pulls up on Jon all aggressive and Jon gives him da Snowman death stare and ultimately Drogon yeilds cause he recognizes a real ***** when he sees one 
pimp.gif

Man i can see it now b

I bet we get a scene where Drogon pulls up on Jon all aggressive and Jon gives him da Snowman death stare and ultimately Drogon yeilds cause he recognizes a real ***** when he sees one 
pimp.gif
OR Drogon breathes fire onto Jon, but he has Targ blood and he's unburnt.......

Man i can see it now b

I bet we get a scene where Drogon pulls up on Jon all aggressive and Jon gives him da Snowman death stare and ultimately Drogon yeilds cause he recognizes a real ***** when he sees one :pimp:

OR Drogon breathes fire onto Jon, but he has Targ blood and he's unburnt.......

Didn't JS's hand burn when he fought that undead dude?

I forgot about those killer kids.

That was The Whispers level creepy and ****** up. Using them as spies was one thing and a nod to history but children assassins? I'm trying to think what message the writers were sending where that lame old man had to be killed by children. Could be been killed a bunch of ways.

Is it more of the theme of new guard replacing the old? **** was the extreme example of that.

Where are all the Stannis/Urine/Bolton supporters at?....

Is Tdog ever going to come back into this thread?...Starks finally flourishing, Ned is in heaven proud as hell.

little finger is nowhere near the throne...hes basically in last place lmao

the dorne chicks are ahead of him
the dorne chicks don't want the throne. All dorne people want is to stay in dorne. I doubt Ellaria and the sand snakes want anything to do with Kings Landing besides kill Cersei and avenge Oberyn
Why did she kill old pervy sage?
Grandmaester Pycelle is part of the Small Council and he's opposed Cersei a few times. Besides, with him down and out, Qyburn gets promoted and Qyburn is on Cercei's side obviously. He even said it to make way for the new, the old must die or something. 

Back
Top Bottom