OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too much lit. I knew when that piano dropped early I was in for a ride. As good as it already was, show stepped it's game up this season.

How the **** did Varys from Dorne to Meeren so damn quickly? Dude caught a ride from a dragon
laugh.gif
?
he used littlefingers jetpack 
laugh.gif

How the **** did Varys from Dorne to Meeren so damn quickly? Dude caught a ride from a dragon :lol: ?

When I saw OG Tyrell in Dorne..I was like damn she dont eem know what happened to her fam

Then she came out with all the details to Ellaria of what happened :lol:

Timing and pace been been crazy this season :lol:

I read the Tyrell's had their ships with Dany's during the final shot. Which explains how Varys got there so fast :lol:

Cersei gonna get washed so bad. Gandalf ain't walking through that door... :smh:

Gotta give Hilary Lannister her props

Even though she murked Marg.

She proved her Father wrong in this instance imo, she was for once actually smart as she thought she was...Tom Mendies was a minor casualty in it all
:lol: This nickname made me think of Trillary blowing up the RNC and a few dudes sad that Ivanka is dead too.

Probably have Bernie tortured/raped though.

Last edited:
Lyanna is a god damned g. I swear that lil girl got larger testicles than every single dude in that room.

Arya already handing out L's wholesale now that's shes back. Salsa does her inevitable backstab I already know Arya will be there to clap her shoulders something vicious for the God Juan.

....and my man Juan Targaryen, King of the North 
pimp.gif
 **** was so lit seeing my mans finally get what he deserved. The White Wolf, former Lord-Commander of the Black, King of the North. Littlepeen sulking in the corner hurt a true Gawd has ascended past him.

I use to hate Cersei, but while everyone else was playing tic-tac-toe she was playing muhfuggin Othello. I don't even know the rules of that **** or why I remember it, but she clapped literally all the shoulders. Grandma's, Grandpa's, aunts, sisters, moms, aunties, brothers, fathers, even her own damn son. Everyone could get it, and got it. Mad respect for her evil genius.

Man this **** was better than the Bastard Bowl. 10/10 episode. Christ man

Last edited:
LF lost in this ep. He told Sansa the North wouldn't rally behind a bastard and then proceeded to proclaim him King :lol:

Knowing LF, he'll find a way to bounce back though.

Someone gotta give Sam the fast travel option man. Took him over a season to travel to Oldtown when everyone else is traveling in 20 min :lol:

I read the Tyrell's had their ships with Dany's during the final shot. Which explains how Varys got there so fast :lol:

some of the ships were flying the sigil of house Martell for sure

Dany, Varys, and Tyrion put together a Targaryen, Greyjoy, Martell, and Tyrell Dream Team.

Expect them to pummel their competition like team USA did in the '92 Olympics.

Gotta give Hilary Lannister her props

Even though she murked Marg.

She proved her Father wrong in this instance imo, she was for once actually smart as she thought she was...Tom Mendies was a minor casualty in it all

Obama watching Hillary Clinton get inaugurated will be exactly like Jamie watching Cersei get crowned Queen.

Going back to the women running **** theme, I can really see now the Prince that was promised dying in order to kill the NK and wights somehow.

Wouldn't be surprised if only one dragon survives too.

Last edited:
LF lost in this ep. He told Sansa the North wouldn't rally behind a bastard and then proceeded to proclaim him King
laugh.gif

Knowing LF, he'll find a way to bounce back though.
LF gonna kidnap Sansa and rape her. Jon is going to go save her sister. Find her pregnant in a tower.

oh wait, hows the saying go? History repeats itself 

+1 on Cersei, gained so much respect for her

She's a real G, she said she would burn the entire city to the ground if it had to come down to it and she did :smokin killing errrrbody

So is the Mountain going to rape Septa Unella ????? Shame Shame Shame :lol:

Sansa telling Jon only a fool would trust LF and yet she still letting him play mind games with her head. She needs to join her mother already.

For the last time, Rhaegar did not kidnap and rape Lyanna. She ran off with him, eloped, and they had Jon. Rhaegar was supposedly the most handsome dude in the Seven Kingdoms, Lyanna definitely just chose him over Robert the brute.

Last edited:

Sansa telling Jon only a fool would trust LF and yet she still letting him play mind games with her head. She needs to join her mother already.
I think after their conversation in the courtyard Salsa has shown her intelligence has multiplied 10-fold.

She knows the games he plays and will plan accordingly. Like Boltboy said, he's a part of her now. She's the new Dark Knight of this series. 

LF don't want no problems with Habanero

Nah LF is finished

Lady Mormont effectively saved Jon's legacy with her speech, you even see the knights of the vale lift their swords up

Lady Mormont the GOAT, legitimized Jon and defeated LF all in one stroke

Back
Top Bottom