OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For the last time, Rhaegar did not kidnap and rape Lyanna. She ran off with him, eloped, and they had Jon. Rhaegar was supposedly the most handsome dude in the Seven Kingdoms, Lyanna definitely just chose him over Robert the brute.
yeah thats what really happened, but not the story everyone knows it as. Every story told to and by each character was that Lyanna was kidnapped and raped. 

For the last time, Rhaegar did not kidnap and rape Lyanna. She ran off with him, eloped, and they had Jon. Rhaegar was supposedly the most handsome dude in the Seven Kingdoms, Lyanna definitely just chose him over Robert the brute.

:lol: son was so repulsive this kept happening over and over?

Nah LF is finished

Lady Mormont effectively saved Jon's legacy with her speech, you even see the knights of the vale lift their swords up

Lady Mormont the GOAT, legitimized Jon and defeated LF all in one stroke
If dude doesn't elevate House Mormont imma be pissed. My man Juan does no wrong but he can still disappoint.

Lyanna is MVP of this season.

laugh.gif
 son was so repulsive this kept happening over and over?
She was fiending for the D.

Last edited:
@franc I assume he was just one of the First Men they captured

for dude to be iceman, leader of the walkers, he has to have a big backstory. they even have a counsel like houses beyond the wall. these dudes have to be connected somehow even if its a long time ago. hope they show the white walkers backstory. the library that chunky dude is at might hold info :nerd:

Samwell in the Citadel :pimp:, Stark set finna run the Summer League, we gunnin for chips next couple seasons..Targ and Starks squad up...the hate will be unreal..Now I know exactly how it feels to be Laker Heatle.

15popip.jpg

k395zt.jpg

Trust the process

The first 30 minutes was some of the best pieces of television I have seen. I re-watched the first half of the episode before  I even moved on with the rest of the episode
laugh.gif
, they legit killed off all the characters I hated in a way that was surprising, well written, and moved the story forward.....Maester being killed by his own spies, Tommen being killed by his ignorance, Margery being killed by her selling out, and the high sparrows flock being outwitted by Cercei, point blank she played for keeps. She made her own justice. 

Last edited:
Yeah I've re-watched the KL and TOJ scenes multiples times already and the episode has only been out a handful of hours 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
So everything in Cersei's prophecy has pretty much come true...

She's lost almost everything she loves and holds dear.

Dany is about to come and finesse her right off that throne S7.

Targaryen takeover confirmed. 

Cersei and her empire of ****. Jamie probably gonna end up being the one to off her too.

except for the valonqar part. 
devil.gif

Cersei and her empire of ****. Jamie probably gonna end up being the one to off her too.
Ol 1-arm wonder probably couldn't even wash Bran at this point.

Dude is a non-factor. Grey Worm would give that boy the work

she'll pro ably try to blow up all of KL with wildfire again and Jamie will kill her.

I would much rather prefer Arya or Sansa facing her again.

Her plan was executed perfectly and that's why we were all impressed. She did nothing but take Ls, talk tough, and fail. While succeeding here it doesn't change the fact that her plans was basically kill everybody even civilians as long as most of her enemies die.

Aint much different than Ramsey's kill my own men with the enemies just to create a like of dead bodies to box the enemy in

When I think about it, Ramsey and Cersi would've made a great kill all that opposes us couple :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Why do yall keep thinking Rhaegar and Lyanna got married?
Why do yall keep thinking Rhaegar and Lyanna got married?

Cause seems a better story then just him taking raping her. Why would he risk war and all that if not for love?
I don't know if it's a better story if they were married. Besides rape is expected from GRRM. I wouldn't have flinched if he had raped her is a reveal.

Could just be despite being a pretty boy he is a serial rapist. That likes to lure women who actually like him in to abusive sex or he coulda got that early onset Targ madness and raped her.

Sure he could've risked it all for love and wanting to have something away from the conflict of Robert and his crazy dad but c'mon look at Lyanna's face :rolleyes Would you bet money homey fell in love?

And then he risked secretly marrying her? Like what happens if Lyanna doesn't die? Run off with her and Jon? Robert would chase her forever. The marry part just seems like a reach to try to have a backdoor to legitimize Jon so he can sit on the iron throne too. Throne which I don't think is his ending at all.

After all that happened he's still the brooding no personality noble do the right thing kind of dude.

Besides if youre gonna go with the North ignoring rules and **** to make him king in da North what does it matter down the line for being king of Westeros? Robert took it by force so could jon (even though I know he doesn't want that).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom