OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Y'all I'm hyped as **** for the Starks.

They coming back strong..............................
..............................................................................and that means that one of them will die.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
4fZwcsD55y9c4bdb1c7c6ffb47cd-3550283-This_image_released_by_HBO_shows_Maisie_Williams_as_Arya_Stark_i-m-14_1461172672545.jpg
A girl is death.

I hope Arya continues her quest to complete her hit list. I have a feeling that she would've went at Jamie if not for her desire to kill the Frays first.

I wasn't around last night to hit this thread but mannnnn what a finale :pimp: :pimp:

Idk what got me more hyped: Wildfire, King in the North chant, Arya merking Frey, or baby Juan Nieve-Targaryen

I should have took a prop bet with the episode ending with the dragons, had a feeling they would go that route :lol:

April where you at??

What power does Cersei have other than a chair?

She has questionable claim to casterly rock and every house oppose her. The brotherhood without banners can squash her.

Man I remember coming home from college junior year and my sister's boyfriend putting me on to GoT. I had to catch up on the first 3 or 4 episodes and haven't missed a Sunday since. College basketball season and GoT season are my favorite TV times of the year hands down.

A little jealous when someone starts watching GoT for the first time and now they have 6 seasons to binge on. I think I've rewatched the entire series like 3 times though and it's just as enjoyable every time.

Last edited:
yet you was wrong about the other 3 things... 

I dunno that's not how Jon is built, he isn't driven by revenge, Jon and Co have a bigger fish to fry which is the White Walker army, whom I have a feeling will be able to cross the wall once Bran crosses...

Yo an Ice dragon would be mind blowing :pimp:

I'm ready to re-watch the series; the thirst is real for more GoT. This was actually my first live season finale and first wait for the next season. I don't know how y'all handled last season's finale tho :x

Man I remember coming home from college junior year and my sister's boyfriend putting me on to GoT. I had to catch up on the first 3 or 4 episodes and haven't missed a Sunday since. College basketball season and GoT season are my favorite TV times of the year hands down.

A little jealous when someone starts watching GoT for the first time and now they have 6 seasons to binge on. I think I've rewatched the entire series like 3 times though and it's just as enjoyable every time.
My gf and I started watching it right after season 5 finished.

Thank god for HBO GO

It was a wild ride for like 2 months straight last sumer

It's so true but I will say, I'm glad this isn't a binge-type series. The midweek suspense is what makes this show what it is.
I agree and disagree 

The wait until season 7 is going to make me totally hyped right before it starts next year

but I've been binge re-watching from the beginning for like a month now lol

I got no clue who else is on arya's list.. but I know for damn sure, cersei on it

Idk why y'all praising cersei. This was another shortsighted move by her just like giving power to the Seven. Tyrells were about to fight with Lannister and now they're gonna fight against them. They have no allies left.
Like I said it's just impressive that she pulled it off. She usually fails and takes Ls especially without help. She had help with everybody she has killed and usually didn't mastermind it on her own. Here this was mostly her idea where she pulled a Godfather 2.

Still though in the end her plan was blowing up all her enemeies in KL that were in one place, have an old man killed by kids, and torture/rape her tormentor.

Last edited:
I'm ready to re-watch the series; the thirst is real for more GoT. This was actually my first live season finale and first wait for the next season. I don't know how y'all handled last season's finale tho
sick.gif
Waiting for April is always stressful, that's for damn sure. Wish I would've caught this series after its conclusion like I did the Sopranos. 
laugh.gif

Having to figure out if Jon was really dead last year was the worst though. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom