OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cersei had lansel feeding Robert poisoned wine the whole time he was hunting the boar. So yes, Robert was technically killed by his wife, a boar, and cerseis cousin

Wasn't Robert killed by a boar tho

How am I wrong if you're proving my exact point, Jon was killed by his wife. You just confirmed it. 

Robert wasnt killed soley by a boar. Cersei gave orders to Lancel (who was Robert's squire) to give him extra potent wine.

Cersei literally said in her speech to the that Septon chick last night that she "killed her husband because it felt good".

She took credit for it.

Last edited:

even so, it was the boar that killed him. Robert getting drunk isn't even anything new, so Cersei getting him drunker was stupid. Whats the point of Cersei killing Robert tho? So she can be removed as Queen and become Queen Regent while Joffrey becomes king and marries and Cersei has to give up the queen crown to her? Doesn't make sense. 

Point blank @WavyCrocket  was wrong thrice.

Cersei didn't kill Robert

Jon (Arryn) was killed by his wife

and I just caught this from his original post, "Ned by Cersei", Ned was killed by Joffrey, not Cersei. 
She hated Robert. That's reason enough 
laugh.gif

The music for the first half....bruh. It made the scenes so much better.

I'm sticking with what I said back when episode 8 aired. Arya is a psychopath. I'm guessing she's going to succumb to all this killing and vengeance until her downfall. Maybe this will be the darkness Melisandre was reffering to ?

Cersei's outfit
smokin.gif
[emoji]128293[/emoji]

The king of the north scene reminded me of Warriors bandwagon fans. It took a child to convince these grown men where their loyalties lie.
laugh.gif

Happy for my boy Jon Targaryen though. They gotta get rid of Little Finger asap.
Damn dont put the Warriors on Jon Snow like that. He isnt THAT bad 
laugh.gif

She hated Robert. That's reason enough :lol:

Dude is drunk man :lol:.

Cersei has more power with her son as King....and her hated, foolish husband dead.

I don't understand how he missed Cersei admitting to killing Robert. She literally said it WORD FOR WORD in the season finally.

Hell, it's on the official thrones wiki page :lol:.

I only remembered Robert being maimed by the boar and that left him on his death bed. Him drinking shiet tons was nothing new so I thought he was drunk and hunting was his own downfall. I didn't even remember Cersei "poisoning" his drink. I caught what she said at the end but thought she was trying to take credit for it. Either way, I still remain the fact that the boar ultimately killed Robert. Just because she hated Robert (which she has all those years anyway), she remained with him because that meant she got to remain Queen. If she killed robert and joffrey became king, she would've lost her queen crown which is exactly what happened. 

and using a wiki page as an official source is the weakest point of a debate. Lol those can be changed. 

Last edited:
I only remembered Robert being maimed by the boar and that left him on his death bed. Him drinking shiet tons was nothing new so I thought he was drunk and hunting was his own downfall. I didn't even remember Cersei "poisoning" his drink. I caught what she said at the end but thought she was trying to take credit for it. Either way, I still remain the fact that the boar ultimately killed Robert. Just because she hated Robert (which she has all those years), she remained with him because that meant she got to remain Queen. If she killed robert and joffrey became king, she would've lost her queen crown which is exactly what happened. 

and using a wiki page as an official source is the weakest point of a debate. Lol those can be changed. 

The only thing Cersei loves more than power/Jamie, is her Kid's. Period. That's her only redeeming quality is her mother's love. If she has to step down from power to see her children shine....and the man she hates out the way...she'll do it.

Cersei has more power being behind the scene of her 14 year old king son...with her smart father as hand of the King. Robert's death signaled an all Lannister rule.

Cersei said it her own damn self that she killed Robert man. :lol:. I still don't get how you don't understand the reasons behind this.

even so, it was the boar that killed him. Robert getting drunk isn't even anything new, so Cersei getting him drunker was stupid. Whats the point of Cersei killing Robert tho? So she can be removed as Queen and become Queen Regent while Joffrey becomes king and marries and Cersei has to give up the queen crown to her? Doesn't make sense.
That's the whole point. She wanted to kill him after Robert hit her and backed up Ned. The only way to do it and not be suspected would be to make it look like an accident. Cersei's plan was to rule through Joff. She underestimated how strong willed he was. I think she even admitted to Tyrion that she couldn't control Joff after Tyrion berated her letting Joff run wild. The boar did kill Robrt but it was only after Cersei spiked his drink. Under normal circumstances, Robert would have easily killed that boar, drunk or not.

Being King doesn't always mean that you're running things. Lots of times, the Hand of the King is running the show (ie when Tywin was Hand for The Mad King and Joff). Even the High Sparrow was controlling things through Tommen. Cersei's plan was to control things through Joffrey but he was too unruly. He even went as far as threatening her, which was something she probably never expected.

Last edited:
The only thing Cersei loves more than power/Jamie, is her Kid's. Period. That's her only redeeming quality is her mother's love. If she has to step down from power to see her children shine....and the man she hates out the way...she'll do it.

Cersei has more power being behind the scene of her 14 year old king son...with her smart father as hand of the King. Robert's death signaled an all Lannister rule.

Cersei said it her own damn self that she killed Robert man.
laugh.gif
. I still don't get how you don't understand the reasons behind this.
Cersei took credit for killing Robert but Robert was basically killed by the boar. What you're saying is Cersei is the killer but all she did was give the bullet, and the boar shot the gun. The boar gets no credit as the killer. 

That's the whole point. She wanted to kill him after Robert hit her and backed up Ned. The only way to do it and not be suspected would be to make it look like an accident. Cersei's plan was to rule through Joff. She underestimated how strong willed he was. I think she even admitted to Tyrion that she couldn't control Joff after Tyrion berated her letting Joff run wild. The boar did kill Robrt but it was only after Cersei spiked his drink. Under normal circumstances, Robert would have easily killed that boar, drunk or not.
see, this is the only post I can see giving good reasoning and explanation. 

Lol I think it's cause people didn't think a good reasoning and explanation was needed. Events were pretty apparent.

I see 3 potential final scenes for tonight's finale...

1) Dany sailing into King's Landing with the Iron Born and the city is on fire, after Cersei unleashes the hidden wildfire on the entire city.

2) The White Walkers are seen either climbing over the wall or breaking down the wall (I think this is the most likely final scene).

3) This is the one I want to happen so bad...final scene cuts back to Bran at the Tower of Joy. Lyanna is there dying as Ned finds she just gave birth. She hands the baby to Ned and says, "Name him Jon"...boom, fades to black. Would be straight fire. 

Damn 2 outta 3 homie. Are you a wizard?

Y'all I'm hyped as **** for the Starks.

They coming back strong..............................
..............................................................................and that means that one of them will die.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

If you poison someone's drink and as a result they step into the street and are killed by a bus, after the autopsy the cops are coming after you, not the bus driver.

Your poison led to the death which was the desired result. It's murder and you're responsible. 

Y'all I'm hyped as **** for the Starks.

They coming back strong..............................
..............................................................................and that means that one of them will die.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
4fZwcsD55y9c4bdb1c7c6ffb47cd-3550283-This_image_released_by_HBO_shows_Maisie_Williams_as_Arya_Stark_i-m-14_1461172672545.jpg

I wonder if Euron might try to side with Cersei.

They have to even out the playing field, right now the antagonist has not much going for herself and can get washed EASY....my guess is Urine sides with Cersei and has to have that horn....Danny has 5 armies, 3 dragons, the best hand/advisor in the 7 kingdoms and the good version of Littlefinger....not to mention the north is not ****in with Cersei and She still in AryaGawds death list.....only alliance Cersei can still make is with the new salt King.

Basically.

Dude was lost in the sauce
laugh.gif
yet you was wrong about the other 3 things... 
They have to even out the playing field, right now the antagonist has not much going for herself and can get washed EASY....my guess is Urine sides with Cersei and has to have that horn....Danny has 5 armies, 3 dragons, the best hand/advisor in the 7 kingdoms and the good version of Littlefinger....not to mention the north is not ****in with Cersei and She still in AryaGawds death list.....only alliance Cersei can still make is with the new salt King.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom