OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One of the best scenes the entire season:

Arya says peace out to waif..lights go out

I dont understand how Cersei is supposed to rule when everyone knows she did this.
Who's gonna say ****? Everyone that could do something is either dead or riding ships with Dany.

She runs EVERYTHING now and there's no apparent heir to the crown if she gets removed.

Who is she really ruling?....she's not interacting with ANYONE outside of KL, the north declared their king already, the east seems like a whole other world.....at this point, Cersei is the ruler of the poor folk within KL that's it..

Who is she really ruling?....she's not interacting with ANYONE outside of KL, the north declared their king already, the east seems like a whole other world.....at this point, Cersei is the ruler of the poor folk within KL that's it..

Es verdad.

She legit has no territory outside of KL,the Riverlands and Casterly Rock (Not for long...?:nerd:). She's gonna be fighting multiple wars on all fronts soon enough as well...I wouldn't bet on Cersei finishing the game on top :lol:

Some of these theories are just way out there. Still so hype at how they ended the season. It sucks though that we have to wait 1 whole year just for it to come back.

Sidenote: was watching The Martian and anytime I see Sean Bean in movies or TV I always get sad at how they did my homie Ned Stark so dirty :smh: :frown:

She legit has no territory outside of KL,the Riverlands and Casterly Rock (Not for long...?:nerd:). She's gonna be fighting multiple wars on all fronts soon enough as well...I wouldn't bet on Cersei finishing the game on top :lol:

If she were to link up with NK, then she has a chance. I just hope by next season, her hair grows back. Not feelin Ellen Lannister.

Why do all think undead giants would be a challenge against dragons? The undead/wights are extremely vulnerable to fire. If anything, the giants would just be easier targets. Not to mention dragons can fly hundreds if not thousands of feet into the air. Aint no arrow reaching that :lol:

Last edited:
Man, just finished WoW. Incredible. So many thoughts going on, but the foremost is that there is nothing like this show. Epic is truly an accurate description.

A few random thoughts -

The music in this ep was particularly exceptional. Particularly the opening sequence.

Damn, at the little birds turning lethal.

When Arya kills someone, she really kills the **** out of them.

Lady Mormont should be in the dictionary beside "ride or die chick"

Dang finally sailing for Westeros. Amazing.

Ned Stark is immortalized by his honor. The beauty of his honor almost brings me to tears

Even in death people give him much respect and props

Back
Top Bottom