OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who is she really ruling?....she's not interacting with ANYONE outside of KL, the north declared their king already, the east seems like a whole other world.....at this point, Cersei is the ruler of the poor folk within KL that's it..

She legit has no territory outside of KL,the Riverlands and Casterly Rock (Not for long...?:nerd:). She's gonna be fighting multiple wars on all fronts soon enough as well...I wouldn't bet on Cersei finishing the game on top :lol:

I mean, I see what y'all are saying but, she is still the queen of the seven kingdoms. The north may have declared Jon as their king but they are still a part of the realm as a whole. For them to not acknowledge that would mean declaring independence. Which would mean rebellion. Which would be treason. It could happen though, other kingdoms have done it in the past, but they were normally put down and the rebels executed.

Besides, Cercei isn't even the worst ruler to sit the iron throne, not by a long shot, and even those that were worse managed to keep the realm together. The north could go to war with her but I don't think their numbers are big enough to overtake the throne. Other than the whitewalkers, I think the only way Cercei takes an L is Dany coming over and uniting the other other houses against her

A podcast made a good point about a lot of these great houses dying off without heirs or people to continue the line. Martells are done. Tyrells too if the older brothers don't exist on the show. baratheon families are gone. Looking like bran won't have a normal life and have kids. The arynn line gotta rely on Robin. I doubt Tyrion will have kids or Jaime won't have anymore.

Oh, and one more thing - the Maester's library was amazing. Brilliant ******* set design/CGI.

Cg0sDOcW4AMllvU.jpg

Arya needs to use her face again next season
whew.png

I mean, I see what y'all are saying but, she is still the queen of the seven kingdoms. The north may have declared Jon as their king but they are still a part of the realm as a whole. For them to not acknowledge that would mean declaring independence. Which would mean rebellion. Which would be treason. It could happen though, other kingdoms have done it in the past, but they were normally put down and the rebels executed.

Besides, Cercei isn't even the worst ruler to sit the iron throne, not by a long shot, and even those that were worse managed to keep the realm together. The north could go to war with her but I don't think their numbers are big enough to overtake the throne. Other than the whitewalkers, I think the only way Cercei takes an L is Dany coming over and uniting the other other houses against her

A lot of Houses are against the Throne. Tyrells, Dorne, The North, Yara and Tyson's side of the Greyjoys. If Dany brings all of these groups together (which could be a strong possibility), Cersei is ******. And unlike Blackwater, Dany can attack by air. Cersei's best options are uniting with Euron and LF betraying the Starks after he openly declared for them.

Who deserves to kill cercei the most: Jaime, tyrion, or arya?

I say tyrion

I think Tyrion got his revenge via his father and Arya avenged her family by killing the top Freys. Jaime killing Cersei would technically fulfill the prophecy since he is technically her little brother and it would be more tragic than anybody else killing her because of how much they loved each other.

On a different note. Highly doubt that when this series is over it'll be the end of this universe. So many other lands. The Shadow Lands is intriguing. There's def other dragons in other parts of the world too.

GRRM def got other books in his stash.
I can see GRRM telling a story of a series of books 40 years from the end of ASOI&F where all the victors of this story are killed and conquered from some other group in another continent :lol:

I'd say that it makes the most sense that Jamie will kill Cersi because he's the only brother that the Mountain won't expect to pull a stunt. This most likely will happen before Dany and her army arrive to KL, remember they are headed to Casterly Rock to begin the invasion.
when did they say they're heading to Casterly Rock?

that doesn't make sense since they have to sail all the way around westeros to get there.

Daario gave dany the idea of the 2nd sons attacking casterly rock but she said nah fam, we done here.

Back
Top Bottom