OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cersei......I don't even know what to say. The look on the Sparrow's face was priceless before he got cooked. He knew.
laugh.gif
 I thought she would have Tomin killed next for sure, but my dude walked hopped out that window. I'm really looking forward to her next move. I'm sure this will blow up in her face, like most things have so far, but I think she really may have came up this time.

Last edited:
On a different note. Highly doubt that when this series is over it'll be the end of this universe. So many other lands. The Shadow Lands is intriguing. There's def other dragons in other parts of the world too.

GRRM def got other books in his stash.
I can see GRRM telling a story of a series of books 40 years from the end of ASOI&F where all the victors of this story are killed and conquered from some other group in another continent :lol:

I read somewhere that after ASOI&F GRRM was supposed to write a series about the entire history of the Targaryens. It was supposed to include the entire history of their civil war (the dance of dragons) too. We'll probably never get it though :smh:

Since GRRM channeled European medieval times (and more) I can see him doing something referencing early America.

Maybe some iron island cats want to sail around the world orsail a different way to Southryos only to find a new land only to find these dudes are all advanced and way more viscious with the blades :lol:

Hear me out , fellas. I have a theory regarding Varys.

He's always talking about the Realm, right? He has said that word a few times on the show.

What if the Realm is a bunch of portals to travel to places faster? How else could he have traveled so fast in the finale?

Just a thought, bros.

Anyone wanna take a crack at this theory?

Last edited:
:lol: @ the teleportation portals being Varys means of travel.

He could be his own network of spiders with that.

Thank god y'all don't write the books or show.

bran dreaming is the ending? Ice dragons? portals ? Cmon y'all

I like the theory of the old 3-eye Raven being from a distant future where everything is doomed and this reality we are watching is him waffling to the past to guide a younger him (Bran) to possibly handle the events better.

Hahahaha I love this show because of how open to interpretation it is, that theory sounds so possible for a series ending...would explain why Sam is still relevant to the show....

It really is plausible. Always thought we were due for a Sam/Jon reunion this season but it never happened, and we barely saw Sam sans like 3 episodes. Could it be his story is going completely out of the realm :nerd: :nerd: .

Last edited:
Just when I thought the Android/Terminator theory couldn't be topped :lol:

Portals tho? :lol:

Last edited:
Quick question who holds storms end after Stannis died. Now with Tommen dead there House Baratheon is no more right?

Back
Top Bottom