OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, like the Sands Snakes.

Ellaria Sand, Obama Sand, Bad Punani Sand, I Have a Wolf Name Sand
I know Dorne is just cool with sexuality and don't care if they have female rulers but for House Martell to be technically extinct and ruled by bastards is crazy.

That little fact may pave the wave for wider acceptance of Jon being king.

Last edited:
Rewatching episode 2 season 6 out of bordem. Jamie stepped to the high sparrow and was like what about my sins and listed them off. The sparrow didn't put him on trial for anything. Was his goal strictly to mess with the system? Dude got to walk around a free man and his crimes are worse than Margaery's.

Rewatching the battle of the bastard scenes and when Davos decides to enter the battle there's this one guy that stays back with a horse it's hilarious :rofl:

Also Tormund never said **** it lets go home like he was abandoning the battle. He looked back at the hill of bodies, saw their were less men and decided to go bumrush them instead of waiting to be impaled.

Still tight there's no more giants left. That's an impressive warrior to have on your side when Dany shows up with her dragons.

Last edited:
Why did Melisanbae even think Stannis was the Prince that was promised? :lol:

Son was struggle from Day 1.

Why do y'all act like when you see people from the shows in movies? They actors man they have had careers before they got on GOT

Why do y'all act like when you see people from the shows in movies? They actors man they have had careers before they got on GOT
Yeah but the majority were unnoticeable nobodies then.

Other times it's like wow how didn't I notice them :lol:

There's a grip of actors on this show I'm seeing for the very first time and then I begin to notice them in other ****. Like that one Dothraki guy that stuck with Dany after Drogo died and now I realized he's the lead in CBS' Scorpion.

While on the flip, I noticed and am digging Lord Friendzone's acting in Cleverman.

Last edited:
Always funny seeing actors in small roles before they are more well known..

Literally watching this cause nothing else is on

Dudes in the marvel thread were :wow: @ the guy who played Zemo being in inglorious bastards :lol:

I sadly knew who Khal Drogo was from the show The Game, he dated the white girl :smh: :lol:

Davos and Stannis are two guys I've seen in movies since forever and never knew what the hell their names were.

What confused me was some minor characters being played by different people from the first seasons to now. Like they were minor enough that when they changed i was like is there another mountain? With Giants dudes are running around here :lol:

He most glaring was dude who played Daario was in Deadpool and Hitmanm but that was cuz who played him a few seasons ago, I swear for like a few episodes I thought the new Daario was a brand new character

Well that was pretty funny

Watched the moby **** movie, which wasn't that great.. But you had Thor teaming up with spidey

Also had Thor vs zemo in rush

Them dude's not knowing who Daniel Bruhl is was embarassing. I just asdumed they ain't watch a lot of movies.

I've never seen Stannis in any movie or tv show I think.

There's a difference between that and say not knowing who Charles Dance is. Them switching actors for roles had me lost for a while too until I'd enter this thread and there's be a warning that a character was being changed.

Last edited:
I knew who Lena Headley (Cersei) was from the short-lived Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. 

Now this is funny man people always say the remember her from the terminator show, but not for being the queen in 300

Charles Dance will forever be "Sweet brotha Numsy " from Golden Child :lol:

Rewatching the battle of the bastard scenes and when Davis decides to enter the battle there's this one guy that stays back with a horse it's hilarious :rofl:

Also Tormund never said **** it lets go home like he was abandoning the battle. He looked back at the hill of bodies, saw their were less men and decided to go bumrush them instead of waiting to be impaled.

Still tight there's no more giants left. That's an impressive warrior to have on your side when Dany shows up with her dragons.

My favorite laugh out loud moment was when tormund storms onto the battle field and murks that dude right before he kills Jon snow, looks at snow and just says "hey." The way he says it though :lol:

Them dude's not knowing who Daniel Bruhl is was embarassing. I just asdumed they ain't watch a lot of movies.

There's a difference that and say not knowing who Charles Dance is. Them switching actors for roles had me lost for a while too until I'd enter this thread and there's be a warning that a character was being changed.
Stannis was in zero dark thirty as the secretary of defense or some ****.

The Night's King was Joe Chill in the Nolan trilogy.

There's a difference between that and say not knowing who Charles Dance is. Them switching actors for roles had me lost for a while too until I'd enter this thread and there's be a warning that a character was being changed.

Sweet brother numsie!

Back
Top Bottom