OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was a good dude that lost his way and did some foul ****, then spiraled from there on and through being a simp found a reason to be a good dude again.

Not really fond of dude but if this show wasn't so multi-faceted he's be a solid main character.

Last edited:
just finished the finale
episode was lit :pimp:

jon snow finna have a "chosen 1" tattoo next season
lady mormont jumped a few spots in this weeks power rankings

Last edited:
Rewatching the first ep now :smh: Seeing all the bad omens come to pass.

Back then I swore Theon was another Stark son. Only thing that suggested otherwise was when he said I only follow your father's orders. Had me lost with the direwolves.

These Dothraki dancing like yardies at the wedding :rofl: :evil:

Last edited:
Man.. Lyanna Mormont such a G

Just rewatched her speech.. She told them bastards what's really hood

Back then I swore Theon was another Stark son. Only thing that suggested otherwise was when he said I only follow your father's orders. Had me lost with the direwolves.

I remember you also thinking Theon was a Baratheon because Theon was in the last name :lol:

You a cool dude , though.

theon bara-theon is still a better name than that country singer philip philips. His parents should've gotten smacked for that.

Some other observations, I hope Bronn links back up with Tyrion. Abandon Jamie's sinking ship for good.

Also ever since Renly tried to be king, on the show there hasn't been a Master of Laws since :lol:

I remember you also thinking Theon was a Baratheon because Theon was in the last name :lol:

That makes no sense.

How could have I thought he was a Baratheon and a Stark? A few eps later Tyrion basically lays out his whole back story while mocking him.

Robert doesn't even acknowledge Theon in ep1.

Try harder b :lol:

Some other observations, I hope Bronn links back up with Tyrion. Abandon Jamie's sinking ship for good.

Also ever since Renly tried to be king, on the show there hasn't been a Master of Laws since :lol:

That makes no sense.

How could have I thought he was a Baratheon and a Stark? A few eps later Tyrion basically lays out his whole back story while mocking him.

Robert doesn't even acknowledge Theon in ep1.

Try harder b :lol:

Try harder? I don't follow.

I've always liked Jon, one of my favorite characters, but this video has me wanting to act a fool and like a groupie... word to ksteezy

Last edited:
All S1 Robert warns about the Dothraki crossing the Narrow sea for a new war and everybody tells him no it won't happen.

Cut to S6 finale :lol:

I bet his ghost [emoji]128123[/emoji] telling Ned's ghost [emoji]128123[/emoji] I told you so and is gonna haunt Cersi all of S7.

pimp.gif

Last edited:
Instead of these red priest and priestesses endorsing people, R'hollor should give them more power and they should be fighting off these wights / white walkers. Melisandre got that shadow baby attack but it's limited.

A podcast was talking about how the maesters and Oldtown / The Citadel are going to play a major role. Basically thinking they're like the illuminati, some new world order that controls the world. Said that the maesters were the ones who figured out how to stop dragons which I forgot about.

They control all info. Who's to say what you wanted the Maester to write is what he wrote in that letter? Loads of people are illiterate in Westeros and rely on them to read, teach and send info to other houses. I'd watch those cloth and chain wearing bastards.

I've always liked Jon, one of my favorite characters, but this video has me wanting to act a fool and like a groupie... word to ksteezy

JON SNOW , JON STARK, KING OF THE NORTH, KING OF WINTER, WARDEN OF THE NORTH, THE WHITE WOLF, A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE , THE UNDEAD, AZOR AHAI, THE PRINCE THAT WAS PROMISED, TRUE KING OF WESTEROS 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom