OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arya look more like Cat.

We weren't privy to scenes for how LF manipulated Lysa with their "relationship". I have no doubt he surprised kissed her and made out with her a few times to seal the deal. With her **** I wouldn't be surprised if LF smashed.

This notion that LF never cared for Lysa is the same exact thing I'm applying to Sansa.

Also he didn't embarass himself. The previous manipulation tactic didn't work the 2nd time is all. It was easy to surprise her with that kiss the first time cuz he was seen as her rescuer from sure death. This time around she got sold by him in to rape and abuse. A kiss and a picture in his head wasn't going to work on her. He ain't fully grasp that. Probably thought showing up to save the day was enough.

But even if he did embarass himself so what? Embarassment is a small thing to dude given his grand schemes. As long as Sansa is alive and a Stark he is going to aim to manipulate her for as long as she is useful especially since he already has his hooks in her.

If a kiss won't work he'll probably play with her arise next.

Last edited:
Arya looked nothing like a Tully,
She was said to resemble jon more than resembling Bran, Robb, Rickon, or Sansa.
her and Jon we're the only ones with dark hair. features similar.

Oh I'm not talking about the books at all :lol: I'm talking about the actresses playing Arya and Cat :lol:

I'm sticking with the show depiction in that regard. Arya looks more like Cat than Sansa :lol:

Last edited:
Straight up weebay reaction for that Pycelle scene.

For 6 seasons I thought he was just a bumbling idiot sycophant willing to serve whoever was in power like a snake.

That scene alone adds a whole new dimension and depth to his character. Cuz when you give it any real thought you're left wondering why is this senile old fool still on the king's small council when everybody else at their position is so capable but this guy stalkers and stutters in reciting facts about the past and giving advice.

Quite the clever ruse.

:lol: In the end he chose the wrong Lannister to back.

Salsa thinks she's on dat Varys and LF level when really she's more like Pycelle
Pycelle was actually foolin' everyone doe.. i wish they added this scene to the show. Pycelles true form ~1:23

:wow: :wow: why am I just now seeing this?! Why did they cut that out?! Are there anymore dope cut scenes like this out there?

Embed is disabled.

Last edited:
Just watched about half of the deleted scenes vid. So dope! Some of those scenes are MAJOR plot points taken out. Some great dialogue too.

Tormund after Jon says his line about big men fall hard : Plenty of little men tried to put their swords through my heart. And there's plenty of little skeletons buried in the woods.

Love it

Yeah but him butchering and skinning an animal he hunted is different from him chillin by the water with a fishing rod. Guess he's an avid outdoorsman though.

Originally Posted by DCMADE  

Yea him fishing doesn't fit his character or the tone of the show at al
Wasn't Tywin's first scene gutting that deer though?...
Yup, but I think that scene was meant to foreshadow the Lannisters killing Robert... A lion skinning a stag.

I guess since it was season 3's delete scene, Tywin fishing could foreshadow Cat's death  but I don't know. 

[QUOTE name="DCMADE" url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/t/526952/official-game-of-thrones-thread-season-6-done-season-7-in-2017/28110#post_26179355[/URL]"]

Yea him fishing doesn't fit his character or the tone of the show at al

Wasn't Tywin's first scene gutting that deer though?...
Yup, but I think that scene was meant to foreshadow the Lannisters killing Robert... A lion skinning a stag.

I guess since it was season 3's delete scene, Tywin fishing could foreshadow Cat's death  but I don't know. 
[/quote]

Didn't Robert die before we meet Tywin?

And didn't Cersei kill Robert on her own?

Yea him fishing doesn't fit his character or the tone of the show at all

Then you remember that Casterly Rock is by the sea with Lannisport being one of the major ports in Westeros, fishing has to be one of the main things to do around those parts

Didn't Robert die before we meet Tywin?

And didn't Cersei kill Robert on her own?
I think Robert was wounded but still alive before Tywin was introduced. Cersei used Lancel to spike Robert's drink, which enhanced his drunkenness to the point that a wild boar could kill him. 

As far as Tywin fishing, as someone else pointed out, Casterly Rock is by the sea and also Tywin is a war veteran. He probably had all sorts of survival skills.

Last edited:
Yeah but him butchering and skinning an animal he hunted is different from him chillin by the water with a fishing rod. Guess he's an avid outdoorsman though.

Tywin could do it all. I still miss his character, every scene with him was :pimp:

In the end he was killed by the only person in Westeros who was smarter than he was.

Last edited:
Shae bae probably liked his strokes better than tyrion's mini / halfman strokes.

Last edited:
:wow: :pimp: Sam Jackson just did a recap of all GoT seasons for HBO. Dude did his thing only way Sam Jackson could. :lol:

*CAUTION Profanity Included*

Last edited:
It was well known? I thought it was Pod Da Gawd who had that legendary status. Maybe Shae was actually getting footed by tyrion.
Pod da gawd is the legend. The 3 ****** returned the payment! No one in the seven kingdoms has ever achieved that!

Actually I take that back. I remember him bragging in the beginning of the show but in the books GRRM describes his junk as "Even his manhood was ugly, thick and veined, with a bulbous purple head"
Can't believe I just googled that.

I'm gonna go look at pictures of Hilary duff now to get my mind right

Back
Top Bottom