OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
laugh.gif
thank you ser, here's two for yourself
I just googled it and found all the others.

The white walker popsicle and Theon with a hotdog made me lol

Got teary eyed during the king of the north scene.
embarassed.gif

After this season, I like GOT more than BB.

Me too lol. They look a like but not identical. I was thibking maybe he looks different on tv because of make up or something

they did say some winters are longer than other. seems like this winter will be 17 months long (May 2016 to "late" summer 2017).

:x

anyone think the Bran the Builder theory have any truth to it?

What theory is it? Spoiler if necessary.
probably not necessary but I'll put spoiler tags:

there was a bran the builder centuries ago who built the wall and winterfell. the theory is basically that our Bran is the same guy. he time travels to the past to build the wall.

one idea is he does this by whispering ideas. at first this goes wrong (hold the door). and he does the same to the mad King, telling him "burn them all" referring to the white walkers. but instead mad King keeps repeating it like Hodor repeats "hold the door."

there's a lot of articles with a better explanation but that's the gist of it. i think some of it may be true but not the whole thing.

Seems too obvious for GoT.
I'm personally not a fan of the theory, but maybe it's because I don't understand it. 
eyes.gif

The theory is basically Bran recognizing the White Walker threat travels back in time and builds the wall hence Bran the Builder right?....But why would present Bran travel back in time to build the wall? The wall exists in present time and there's still a White Walker threat.

Last edited:

Seems too obvious for GoT.
I'm personally not a fan of the theory, but maybe it's because I don't understand it. :rolleyes
The theory is basically Bran recognizing the White Walker threat travels back in time and builds the wall hence Bran the Builder right?....But why would present Bran travel back in time to build the wall? The wall exists in present time and there's still a White Walker threat.

Yeah that's... yeah no. Are we going to say Bran is every damn Brandon in the Stark lineage too? Cause there are a lot.

^^ I'm not with it, but the only reason why I'm not 100% against it is because there is a tiny bit of mystery behind Bran The Builder. That's it.

Other then the Hodor thing I don't think Bran can change the past at all. 

I'm not down with the Mad King theory either. 

Last edited:
I don't like it either. I like the idea that there are historical figures in GoT like Bran the Builder who did important things, and now in the present time we are seeing a new set of figures who are making history.

It cheapens the whole thing to say that the current batch is making all the history happen.

Back
Top Bottom