OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe it's a clue that J+D*L-F = W?? Or that Salsa is going to betray Jon to Arya in exchange for the lady in red bringing Joffrey back to life so that she can finally marry him.

Or maybe Tywin just likes to eat fish and given he likes doing things himself and lives near the sea he ends up fishing...

And :lol: at looking up a description of Tyrion's junk. Found this online :nerd:

Boners, funnily enough, contain no bone. A penis is simply a bunch of tissue, and a dwarf's body has no problem growing tissue. This results in a *&@#*$& that, quite frankly, looks just like any other. Our average size is five to six inches, just like taller guys. Only difference is, ours are on small frames and thus look way more impressive.

Yea him fishing doesn't fit his character or the tone of the show at all
:rofl: Is this sarcasm?

Fishing doesn't seem out of character at all.

Shae bae probably liked his strokes better than tyrion's mini / halfman strokes.

It's well known that Tyrion was packing a tree trunk down there tho

It was well known? I thought it was Pod Da Gawd who had that legendary status. Maybe Shae was actually getting footed by tyrion.
On the show, when Tyrion is getting with Northern ****** she is surprised at his size.

He's not Pod status but Tyrion is packing on the show.

yo is samuel l jackson narrating this? :rofl:

:lol: At first I thought it was someone trying to sound like Sam, but as I listened further, I'm pretty sure its him. As if this dude doesn't work enough being in every 3rd movie that comes out . . .

My favorite random scene from GOT is when Pycelle stretches and jumps around after his prostitute leaves
laugh.gif

I saw they got shut out of the lead drama actor / actress categories. Having 2 each in the supporting categories is good.

So I was in Colorado last week and went to this awesome brewery in Denver and guess who was working the bar

Mind was completely blown for a minute!

I asked him and he said its awful, people get so weird.

And then my friend took this sketch pic of him haha

I saw they got shut out of the lead drama actor / actress categories.

I don't have a problem with this. Its such an ensemble show, with so much going on, I don't think you can really say there was a "lead" actor or actress this season.

So I was in Colorado last week and went to this awesome brewery in Denver and guess who was working the bar

View media item 2100575

That's random as hell, but cool.

He's gonna have to take a break from acting like Jack Gleeson did after he got done on GoT. :lol:

He's gonna have to take a break from acting like Jack Gleeson did after he got done on GoT.
laugh.gif
I think it was even stranger because the dude was super nice and pouring me great beer

I was half waiting for him to do something evil as ****

He went from playing Simon in Misfits who everyone loved to that douche scumbag bastard.

He's actually in a mini-series I saw on netflix and stars with the actress who plays Osha.

Last edited:

He's gonna have to take a break from acting like Jack Gleeson did after he got done on GoT.
laugh.gif
I think it was even stranger because the dude was super nice and pouring me great beer

I was half waiting for him to do something evil as ****
Does he do it for kicks or did he really not find any acting work after GoT?

Dude was one of the best actors on the show. I wanted nothing more than to see dude get offed in brutal fashion, he did an amazing job.

Last edited:

View media item 2100575

That's dope. Not sure if your brewery has food, but you should've asked for a sausage or something and bit it while looking at him.

Does he do it for kicks or did he really not find any acting work after GoT?

Dude was one of the best actors on the show. I wanted nothing more than to see dude get offed in brutal fashion, he did an amazing job.
That's dope. Not sure if your brewery has food, but you should've asked for a sausage or something and bit it while looking at him.
Sorry guys my post was not clear. 

This is not the actor Iwan Rheon (as far as I know, didn't get his name), just the dudes doppleganger

Sorry guys my post was not clear. 
This is not the actor Iwan Rheon (as far as I know, didn't get his name), just the dudes doppleganger

Yeah I was about to say that's not Ramsay Snow, but the resemblance is strong.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom