OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amusing interview from Kit Harington when he was on Fallon a couple of months ago. He tells a story about having to tell a cop whether or not he lived...

If you haven't seen this yet, it's hilarious... I love Leslie Jones. Her commentary for ep 9 from season 6.

Last edited:
Watched a couple episodes of The Last Kingdom last night. Show is great, thanks for the recommendation @shogun
Thank you @shogun for this.

I watched the entire 1st season in a couple days. Good show, just one tinny problem...
Utred when 0 to 100 with the disrespect to his wife lol.

Yeah, her character was nice and deserved better. I felt bad for her, everything in her life went bad.

Last edited:
Uhtred should've played his cards better with the Saxons. He quickly realized his savage ways weren't going to fly with King Alfred, yet he made 0 effort to change or even bend just a little...

It all worked out in the end but he was shamed, lost a wife, and almost got killed in the process.

those season 7 scripts tho 
nerd.gif

dany and her potty mouf 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Should've shown some bloopers of that battle and Ramsey.

Show Jon running away when that army comes at him instead :lol:

Have Rickon trip or actually make it to Jon :lol:

The dogs lick Ramsey's face instead of eat him :rofl:

Last edited:
NDMRMELHABAHAHBXBXNSLLBAVCVZHSH!!! Conan just did his own Melisandre necklace removal scene. Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom