OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone else feel claustrophobic when Jon was underneath the pile?!?!? I was squirming in my seat as I was watching it. Felt like I couldn't breev....

The Battle of the Bastards fight scene was an epic technical marvel... They brilliantly captured the choreographed fights/battle & the sound work was INCREDIBLE!!!!!!

Spill some out for Wun Wun & Hodor homies... Dudes went out like a champs... Gone but will never be forgotten....

View media item 2105425
View media item 2105426

Last edited:
Summer 2017 tho, just sounds so far

Sounds closer than Winter 2017, which is when I thought that season 7 would start after the news first broke that production would be delayed. Compared to that, Summer 2017 doesn't seem so bad.

This explains it pretty well I think...

very sound plan minus the death of Tommen. That has to happen after she gets pregnant.

Very good summary, explanation of the plan. But knowing how everything turned out, I had to chuckle at the last sentence -

"However, it's highly unlikely her plan comes to fruition for one reason or the other."

Yep, one reason or the other . . . :lol:

Anyone else feel claustrophobic when Jon was underneath the pile?!?!? I was squirming in my seat as I was watching it. Felt like I couldn't breev....

Dude I almost passed out. A week before I watched that 30 for 30 on the Hillsborough tragedy for the first time.

Some surreal and frightening images in that documentary that I couldn't shake for days, another topic all together.

But yea, couple days after I watched the 30 for 30 comes that specific GOT seen. Legit had me feeling sick all over again man.

Last edited:
Damn so I just found out that were gonna have to wait at least a year for season 7

When-You-Discover-Your-Friend-Picked-Restaurant-Without-Unlimited-Mimosas.gif

^ Yeah, that scene is one of the few in my history of watching movies or TV had me legit feel claustrophobic...

One of my perverse delights with the series was the revenge factor. The characters get revenge like one should. :evil:

My favorite was ramsay getting got... Felt like Lord frey should've suffered more too...

Glad the little sparrow & his militants got it too... They were guilty of the very same things they were preaching against. Very good allegory for religion today (all of them).

My brother really went in on my for years not watching this show.... If the subject came up, people always had the same reaction when I told them I never watched the series... All looked at me like WTF?!?!?!

I started the series 2 weeks ago & finished today...

Can't wait until season 7....

[
My brother really went in on my for years not watching this show.... If the subject came up, people always had the same reaction when I told them I never watched the series... All looked at me like WTF?!?!?!

I started the series 2 weeks ago & finished today...

Can't wait until season 7....

Welcome to the watch, brother. Better late than never.

^ Ive never seen that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Its hilarious what a little background music and editing can do :lol:

That Brandon the Builder theory would be wack if true. One instance of time-warp is enough. This isn't Lost.

My gut is telling me that George Martin is gonna drop the 6th book before the next season starts, which kinda plays in their decision to start the season later than usual.

Back
Top Bottom