OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sansa thought Jon was dumb? She's dumb for not telling him he might have help on the way. Might've had him wait a little longer to fight or use a different strategy. Made no sense for her to keep that info from him since he's out there trying everything he could to save Rickon.

sansa thought Jon was dumb? She's dumb for not telling him he might have help on the way. Might've had him wait a little longer to fight or use a different strategy. Made no sense for her to keep that info from him since he's out there trying everything he could to save Rickon.
Sansa on some skept ****.

She didn't tell him because she wanted to be hero.

Her and LF plotting..

As far as my mans @Tdogg2k  , I think Stannis is still alive.

Not dumb per se, she was just stressing that Ramsay was next level boss villian status. He doesn't play fair. He'll do anything to get what he wants, which includes not following traditional battle strategy is what she was getting at. And she was right. Dude had Snow out in the middle of the battle field all vulnerable because Ramsay manipulated him with his younger bro. If they didn't have her bring that up, I wouldn't have been thinking it was a wrap for The King in the North

Jon has more battle experience than bastard ramsay though. The battle at the wall was some epic ish and he's been fighting wildlings for a while now. It's not that he doesn't have the battle iq, he just wanted to save his brother no matter what. I like my brother so I would've did the same thing. He was a few feet away from saving him so it's not like he had a 0% chance. He should've kept Melisandre bae around to bring him back.

Almost forgot about poor Rickon. Kid's short life was pretty much just a massive L.

They brought back Osha bae and him just to get murked. Should've just kept them wandering around until the end of the series finale. Have them return after the final battle and be like wow we missed all the fighting.

Y'all believing that Stannis is NOT dead, even after being told that he's dead? :lol:

Y'all more delusional than Mr. Petyr Friendzone

Last edited:
Jon has more battle experience than bastard ramsay though. The battle at the wall was some epic ish and he's been fighting wildlings for a while now. It's not that he doesn't have the battle iq, he just wanted to save his brother no matter what. I like my brother so I would've did the same thing. He was a few feet away from saving him so it's not like he had a 0% chance. He should've kept Melisandre bae around to bring him back.
But he charged forward by himself after Rickon died instead of retreating to his men. Which is what Ramsey was waiting for. He played into his hand which Sansa tried to school him on. Still Sansa f'ed up by not telling him about LF

Y'all being that Stannis is dead, even after being told that he's dead?
laugh.gif

Y'all more delusional than Mr. Petyr Friendzone
How many people have died on that show where we don't see the body or don't see the death?

Called it with the Hound too.

The corpse of the Warden of The sodium kingdom is nothing but seasoning for the new blossoming plants of the north.

And also, the actor who played Stannis said he's done with the show and had some unfavorable things to say about his overall experience doing GOT. I don't think that's true of other people whose characters got killed and came back.

View media item 2214271

How many people have died on that show where we don't see the body or don't see the death?

Called it with the Hound too.

Roose and Ramsey confirm Stannis' death in the premiere episode of season six. "Thanks to you, the false king Stannis Baratheon is dead," Roose says to Ramsey. "Do you know who struck the killing blow?"

Get over it. He's dead.

Tdogg shut it and get on another wagon for the show :lol:

Last edited:
Roose didnt confirm it. Ramsay just half heartedly agreed that was maybe the case.
The Lord of light welcomes you to the growing list of sacrifices for the greater good of the realm

Stop reaching :lol:

Even HBO director said he's dead.

Y'all dragging this man like he's Elvis.

Last edited:
I will say that after my 2nd re-read that Book Stannis > Show Stannis by far

Thats has to be the only reason dude rides for him so hard. He's portrayed terribly by the show

I will say that after my 2nd re-read that Book Stannis > Show Stannis by far

Thats has to be the only reason dude rides for him so hard. He's portrayed terribly by the show

Take that to the GOT Book thread...
This the idiot box thread.

I'm not worried, Tdogg got a rude awaking coming for Christmas :lol:

Back
Top Bottom