OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're getting lazy as hell on set. Last season they did a good job of keeping everything important secret. A few pics leaked about Jon, but it wasn't anything really concrete. Know they got people snapping photos on set and leaking episode synopsis
mean.gif
 They gotta fire all staff just to make sure they get the scum bags that leaked the info.

Didn't they just start filming too? 
mean.gif

If you read them, you can't be upset at the dudes that leaked it....you made the conscious effort to find them and spoil yourself...lol

Damn, I guess we can look forward to dudes coming in here with spoilers disguised as "theories" again.

See ya'll next summer.

Man, people really need to learn not EVERYONE wants to read spoilers straight up.

I wouldn't read too much into the synopsis guys, it seriously sounds like something a fan wrote...
And I say that because it sounds like way too many positive things happen 
laugh.gif

I like how dudes are already complaining about spoilers for a season not premiering until next year.

Like y'all really have any reason to be in this thread right now.

I ain't even read them and I bet they fake :lol:

If ppl want to discuss fake spoiler fan fiction, let em.

It is a spoiler but at this point don't people expect for them to meet? A Song of Ice & Fire? The **** was spoiled a long time ago. 

@Tdogg2k
 should have done the honorable thing and taken the black.. and then jumped off the wall

I think He was ordered to lose either his fingers or his tongue for his treasonous ways. Either would be honorable in my opinion

*please choose tongue please choose tongue[emoji]128591[/emoji]"
Well depends how you mean literally or metaphorically.

He loses his tongue he can't talk **** bit of he loses his fingers he can't type and post **** :lol:

Khal Drogo gonna get reincarnated and clap Missandei's cheeks while flying through the sky on Drogon and have dany wipe sweat off his forehead with Missandei's dress while greyworm holds his cup of ale.

the pics really aren't spoiling anything IMO. Those characters were bound to meet at some point, it be more a disappoaintmet if they hadn't by end of next season lol

Even if those leaks are fake, I still enjoyed reading them [emoji]128517[/emoji] but like someone said, too many Ws and not enough Ls for GoT.

Back
Top Bottom