OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just finished season 5 :smokin Waiting on November 15th for season 6.... I used to hate on this show so bad before I watched it...My mistake.

Why do you even post spoilers in spoilers?

Keep that **** out of here.

Those little red words are way too tempting
mad.gif

Last edited:
People see spoilers / potential spoilers on the internet and feel the need to share them for some reason.

That's what the spoiler feature is for on NT. If you don't have the self control not to click then stay out of the thread. :\

I legit think that if Tdogg saw Kit Harrington walking down the street somewhere, he would try to lay hands on him. Salt levels are beyond off the charts.

Ima have to personally take the reigns. Save the north and the realm.
Tdogg Baratheon is your savior
View media item 2213238Its furniture moving as soon as i see kit anywhere in public

Last edited:
Just watched battle of the bastards again last night. Ive prob said it a thousand times but it's the most tense 30 minutes of television I've ever experienced .

The way the show runners got me to think snowgawd was toast.....man they were brilliant in that

-the subtle foreshadowing from Sansa that Ramsay was too smart for Jon

-Jon telling melisanbae not to bring him back if he dies

-him being in he middle of the battle field out in the open by himself

-the human body suffocation pile

-even the 1v1 against Ramsay

Legit thought dude was dead so many times. Just a brilliant brilliant episode start to finish. Snow gawd wasn't fazed. He'd seen the night king up close, been brought back from the dead, he didn't care if he loved or died because he'd seen it all and wasn't scared. "Go ahead, shoot your shot. If I die, I die."
I wish the show ended right now

View media item 2213931

I wish he died.
I see marmour has now volunteered his name to the list of sacrifices

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom