OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still pissed they didn't chop off tyrions nose :smh:

I guess the actor wouldn't like it?

Mance pulling that Batman Begins Al-Ghul bait and switch.

I'm still pissed they didn't chop off tyrions nose :smh:

I guess the actor wouldn't like it?

Really? So they should spend however many millions cging his nose off every scene? :lol:

And there you go, they aint forget what happened in the book. :lol:

Last edited:
lol. No need for cgi. Make up would do the job. I think cgi is waaaay over used. Just look at scenes in alien and the thing

I got it on record. Shouldn't u be watching the Knicks game? :smh:

Last edited:
Tywinn with that supreme ether for Tyrion.
sick.gif

Had me
mean.gif
frown.gif

Last edited:
lol. No need for cgi. Make up would do the job. I think cgi is waaaay over used. Just look at scenes in alien and the thing
Yea, but that's his face. :lol: You'd have to put makeup everyday, deal with how he's gonna talk through it. Is he gonna rock that Chinatown for the rest of the show? Just seems like a ton of trouble.

I'm cool with them not cuttin his nose off.

I got it on record. Shouldn't u be watching the Knicks game? :smh:
I can stream one while I watch the other. :lol:

And when is this dude gonna get an Emmy nom for playing Tywin Lannister? I love to hate this dude. He does so much in so little time. :smh:

Last edited:
Joffrey looked like he was in solitary when they were going through Flea Bottom.
laugh.gif

Joffrey is so shook at life. :lol:

The nipple, though. :x What the ******g ****. :lol:

And Ser Barriston :smokin

...I didn't realize how much I missed this show until just right now....I guess I'll watch TWD finale now. >D

Last edited:
Nice Gave me chill during Selmy's speech.

I didn't think his identity would be revealed so quickly.

Last edited:
Nice Gave me chill during Selmy's speech.

I didn't think his identity would be revealed so quickly.

How dope would it be if hes able to have the dragons in his arsenal :pimp: .

Solid season premiere, so glad it's back. Wish I got into the books, but at the same time, I'm not, because this way everything that happens is new-knowledge to me.

^ pretty much how I feel, still wish I would of read the books kinda. always say I will when a season ends but never get around to it. I have the first one.. only read a few pages then forgot about it :lol:

So disappointed w/ selmy's intro
How you gonna intro him w/ no strong belwas? if they left him out of this season
mean.gif

Tywin and Craster are up for Worst Father of the Year :smh:. Messed up how much Tywin hates Tyrions.

when you have one son that's a stud and one thats a mutant that killed your wife, it's understandable
It's not the imp's fault that his mom died in childbirth. He should still be above the other 2 kids in ranking though. Tywin just chooses to ignore that his other kids are into incest. :x

I'm also wondering why Sam didn't get any shine this episode. He had the awesome final scene of last season and is in this episode for a few minutes. I wanted more scenes of Jon in the wildling camp as well. All these different story lines and locations limit everyone's screen time so much. It should be the first show to be 1 1/2 hours.

Tywin and Craster are up for Worst Father of the Year :smh:. Messed up how much Tywin hates Tyrions.

when you have one son that's a stud and one thats a mutant that killed your wife, it's understandable
It's not the imp's fault that his mom died in childbirth. He should still be above the other 2 kids in ranking though. Tywin just chooses to ignore that his other kids are into incest. :x

I'm also wondering why Sam didn't get any shine this episode. He had the awesome final scene of last season and is in this episode for a few minutes. I wanted more scenes of Jon in the wildling camp as well. All these different story lines and locations limit everyone's screen time so much. It should be the first show to be 1 1/2 hours.

pretty much. Theres beginning to be way too much going on. We didnt even see anything involving aria, bran, or jaime this ep. and people still had limited screen time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom