OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love this show :pimp:

My goodness Khaleesi, I think I'm in love with this woman :lol:

Had surgery Thursday, saw an episode Friday then proceded to plant my *** and saw all the episodes Saturday and Sunday

The show is great but man so many characters I get confused with names a lot

Gawd Natalie Dormer, INSTAWIFE.
She's so damn gorgeous. Would simp for her :wow:.

That working girl Bronn was with in the episode was looking nice :smokin.

Tyrion has a decent entourage with Bronn and Podrick. I wanted to see Bronn fight those 2 Kingsguards.

Mad they skipped that battle at the beginning. You it was a black screen and all you heard was swords and men scream *cuts to Sam* Yeah... That battle was cool in the book. I understand tho. All this episode did was get me excited to reread Book 3. Just knowing where all this is going :pimp: to season 3.

This has probably been asked, but I haven't finished the first episode yet and don't want to look through the thread and find spoilers.

Which book is this season based on?

Mad they skipped that battle at the beginning. You it was a black screen and all you heard was swords and men scream *cuts to Sam* Yeah... That battle was cool in the book. I understand tho. All this episode did was get me excited to reread Book 3. Just knowing where all this is going :pimp: to season 3.

Well I doubt they would have delved into it too much because it would spoil a little of the future eps + Sam was part of the battle on the Fist with his brothers in the book.

can someone explain sam in the beginning tho? i still don't get what happened

:nerd: :nerd:

Which part, where Mormont is questioning him about the ravens.

should we wait to compare this ep to the book. wait for a few more eps

Hell yea :lol: wait a couple episodes. I think a few folks are getting a little too down on there not being enough screen time for some characters. It's the first ep of 10 55 minute eps for only about half of the book. They'll do everyone right.

I've read all the books. Didn't see anything in there (when I paused it) suggesting something in the future. Might have to go back and re-read that chapter.

Don't click unless you're Hybrid :lol:

I believe that's where he's writing to Roose or Walder. In the book he has the line for Tyrion which goes something like "some battles are won with the sword and some with ink".

This has probably been asked, but I haven't finished the first episode yet and don't want to look through the thread and find spoilers.

Which book is this season based on?

~The first half of the third book. A Storm of Swords.

Last edited:
Wow at those soldiers Daenerys was interested in.
Any more info on that place and that creepy little girl?

Wow at those soldiers Daenerys was interested in.
Any more info on that place and that creepy little girl?
Creepy little girl looked like she was from House of Undying, based on the black stuff coming out of her mouth.

Ah okay, I must of missed it when she said that. Great first episode, pissed I have to wait a week for the next though.

before that...how sam survived? was he not surrounded by WWs? is it implied that Mormont and the rest of the watch came in and bodied?

Oh I imagine that he waited for them to pass then ran to the Fist to try and get there first? Mormont and the rest were attacked by the Others where they had made camp, that's why there were so little and they were all bloodied.

Anyone can mention things that change from book to TV on a per episode basis? Not things that aren't certain yet, but things that are just completely different and theres no going back. Probably still use spoiler tags. Examples would be:
Barristan Selmy wasn't just straight up introduced like that, he originally told Dany that he was a squire named Artisan Whitebeard, and it wasn't until after a while he eventually revealed who he was.

I only know this because certain part of the story I've have read up on prior to watching.

Was that an Other or wight on the horse in last season's finale? He just looked at Sam and screamed in his face. Probably thought Sam was a waste of time to even kill.

These 10 episode seasons are going to kill me. I wish they were at least 12.

Was that an Other or wight on the horse in last season's finale? He just looked at Sam and screamed in his face. Probably thought Sam was a waste of time to even kill.

Pretty sure that's exactly why they didn't bother with Sam

Yeah if you recall in the first episode the WW didn't bother with the weak nights watchman that ran away and was eventually beheaded by Ned.

Proshares-- Thanks for that, I went back and saw that in that chapter. I really wish they added that line in the show.

Back
Top Bottom