OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pretty much. Theres beginning to be way too much going on. We didnt even see anything involving aria, bran, or jaime this ep. and people still had limited screen time
Yeah 15mins in I knew it would just be small scenes of all the characters just to start the story back up again.

It's the first episode, they'll get into everything they need to in time and everyone will get the right amount of screen time. It was a great episode IMO.

Selmy :pimp: I didn't think they'd give him away this early though.

Last edited:
Premiere should've been 2 hrs with all this hype when you think about it.

I'm use to it but GoT has always ended their eps on less than :wow: worthy cliffhangers. It's like the ep can be epic but those last 5 min won't be it ending on a high note just somber.

Really good ep though but I'll probably still go back to waiting until the season ends and watching it all in one go.

Yea, my only knock on this episode is they gave most of it away in the trailers and commercials, but that's w/e.

Tywin and Tyrion was serious.
Cersei and Margaery feels like it's gonna get intense.
Melisandre is already better than she was last season.
Ser Davos and Ser Selmy.
That giant...the ******g dragons. :smokin

I'm already itching to read the book, though. :smh:

It's not to find out what's gonna happen next...I just miss knowing the details.

Last edited:
Missandei 
embarassed.gif

Solid episode...

So Sam gets no shine?

I'm also wondering why Sam didn't get any shine this episode. He had the awesome final scene of last season and is in this episode for a few minutes. I wanted more scenes of Jon in the wildling camp as well. All these different story lines and locations limit everyone's screen time so much. It should be the first show to be 1 1/2 hours.
I agree

They should have shown how the hell he got away from all those white walkers

Solid episode...

So Sam gets no shine?

I'm also wondering why Sam didn't get any shine this episode. He had the awesome final scene of last season and is in this episode for a few minutes. I wanted more scenes of Jon in the wildling camp as well. All these different story lines and locations limit everyone's screen time so much. It should be the first show to be 1 1/2 hours.
I agree

They should have shown how the hell he got away from all those white walkers

first thing i thought of. dude was hiding behind a rock, and essentially a platoon if not the whole army of white walkers was rolling up on dude. even the ww commander or leader or w.e gave him that :stoneface: look.

but then again, why was the night watch all bloodied? did they fight some white walkers too? sam was lucky either way, its annoying he's such a *****.

how far south of the wall can white walkers reach? :nerd: :nerd:

i hope joffrey's new btch don't f with sansa. im team stark here, im not tryin to see her get murked.

eps was good. im sure the writers will keep the story together, tying in stuff as the story goes along.

Set my DVR to record the series...on the spanish channel. >D

No worries, On Demand tomorrow.

Last edited:
Great episode. This season will be great :pimp:

Not to buzzkill but all of you debating the book should pick it up ASAP. 3rd book is the best and so much happens they splitting it into two seasons. After watching this ep it's clear they know they can't even pretend to touch the depth of things though and are gonna move things forward a lot if needed.

This will not ruin the awesomeness of the show in any way. I think it's actually better to do it this way on TV probably. It's an adaptation for a reason, but if you love this stuff you gotta read.

I mean that Barristan the Bold scene...dope. That's an event with a lot of buildup and backstory in the book though...

Ebooks are easy to find online...why not expand that vocabulary in your free time. Hit me up if u need some help

Last edited:
Something about supplies lasting awhile, a hunt and things should be marked.

Another thing I wanted in this ep was more Theon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom