OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caught the series premiere on HBO the other night. Tyrion's hair in the first season
roll.gif

Yall didn't know about young Del Negro? :lol:

One of the best nicknames this thread has come up with.

What is with you and these little kids foiling LF's plans? :lol:

This aint Scooby Doo.

The weird *** gay pedophilia isn't a good look either. Some of yall need a trip through that moon door.

Besides you really think the crippled dude that wargs in to animals and the past is coming back to be warden of the north or king?

Instead of probably dealing with the Night King? C'mon now.

Yall know what's gonna happen. Jon is gonna get Dany and whoever else to fight the real war against the ice zombies and then by the end of that Petyr is gonna kill whoever is left standing with ease.

Blee dat.

LOL that's giving LF waaaay too much credit. He is cunning and smart, but I doubt he survives before the real war begins. He has no idea what's coming.
"Fight every battle everywhere, always — in your mind."

His plans to start this chaotic wild fire in the first place has become way too out of hand to control for one person
Can't worry about controlling chaos when the sole intent was to cause CHAOS

afd.jpg_large

He's not a tactition, warrior or military expert, hes a con artist but he's no Michael Schofield with the contingency plans.
ae60640f869f6cbf7c8314741e1eada6.jpg

Everything is going to catch up to him eventually. And no one in high power at the moment, whether it be Dany's camp, the Lannisters or the Northerners are going to fall for anymore of his tricks, because sooner or later his schemes are going to backfire and judging from the trailers it's becoming evident.
2876076bc2bc66d63b6ba3a796a7c279.jpg

You living off of trailers. Some of you guys have foolishly learned nothing since s1.

Last edited:
Bruh cmon.

Facts he's only alive cuz Sansa is such a wuss and didn't have Brienne slice him in half in S6

Bruh cmon.

Facts he's only alive cuz Sansa is such a wuss and didn't have Brienne slice him in half in S6
Isn't it convienent that LF is always only alive due to somebody else's incompetence or being outmaneuvered?

Its almost like he is some sort of manipulative strategist purposely tricking others to do things in his interest.

Every characters that's currently alive is alive for some reason :lol:

Sansa's only alive because of Littlefinger.

I mean damn Jon died cuz he wasn't listening to the men he commanded and was resurrected cuz some broad believes in the lord of the light.

Last edited:
:lol:

On another note, theory from someone I found interesting:

So I was just watching Smokescreen's breakdown of the new trailer for the 7th season and I came up with this. The Hound was there when Ned Stark tried to remove Joffrey from the throne and was then betrayed by littlefinger, and he was close to the Lannisters all the time so we can assume he knows most of the plots. Now the Hound moves to Winterfell with the Brotherhood, and we know he is going to go with Jon to the North since we see him in the snow and we also see Berric fighting with Jon in the North. So can't we just assume that if he indeed meets with the Starks, and sees that Littlefinger is there, won't he tell them that he is the one who betrayed their father/uncle?

Just watched 'the watchers on the wall', I legit have no clue how you can watch certain episodes and not be team snow gawd..

You literally just gotta want to watch the world burn

Just watched 'the watchers on the wall', I legit have no clue how you can watch certain episodes and not be team snow gawd..

You literally just gotta want to watch the world burn
again. and thanks to King Stannis, he's even alive (book and show)
You're welcome.

hypocrites

Stannis is but a mere chapter in the story of the snow gawd..

While Stannis' greatest accomplishment in life and what praises will be song of him, if any, will be of that time he happened to be the fortunate person to help along our hero

Michael Jordan's coach who cut him in high school gets mentioned all the time in the GOAT's story

Stannis is but a mere chapter in the story of the snow gawd..

While Stannis' greatest accomplishment in life and what praises will be song of him, if any, will be of that time he happened to be the fortunate person to help along our hero

Michael Jordan's coach who cut him in high school gets mentioned all the time in the GOAT's story

so Stannis created the person you worship today???
I remember God doing that with his son.....................................

again, you're welcome

Last edited:
Stannis is like the innkeeper who let Mary and Joseph in the stable for a night

I wonder what's gonna happen when Arya meets Melisandre again.

And man I hope the hound tells Jon what happen but I doubt the show creators would make it that easy.

Back
Top Bottom