OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES THREAD | HOUSE OF THE DRAGON Premieres 8.21.22 | OFFICIAL TRAILER REVEALED

Who ends up sitting on the Iron Throne?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
doesn't matter if he's still alive, people really gonna pull a I told so over that?
Did you not see the reactions and replies when Jon Snow was resurrected from all the Snow supporters who were calling it before the season?

Specifically ones directed @ Tdogg? :lol:

Not as bad as the Westworld ****** since this was funny but it was right behind it in degree.

Last edited:
doesn't matter if he's still alive, people really gonna pull a I told so over that?
Did you not see the reactions and replies when Jon Snow was resurrected from all the Snow supporters who were calling it before the season?

Specifically ones directed @ Tdogg? :lol:

Not as bad as the Westworld ****** since this was funny but it was right behind it in degree.

I mean we knew Snow was coming back for something, Stannis ain't doing nothing dead or alive.

Brienne knocked Sandor off the cliff and both she and Arya assumed him dead. The death was never confirmed on screen and we see he survived.

I say that to say this: when Stannis comes back in one of these seasons, it's gonna be quiet for a lottttt of you cats in this thread. I'm not saying he'll ever sit on the throne, but son is not dead. :lol: :smokin
They should have shown his death on screen. A major character like that deserved a good death scene. But the question is if he comes back what purpose would it serve? He has no army, no red woman (Melisandre), no Davos, no home, and no family.

Stannis coming back would be some 3-1 in the Finals type of ****. The memes wouldn't end. This thread would be a wash if that happened. He gonna pull up with the Dominican shapeup.

Last edited:
Watching lady Mormont in winds of winter, no clue how folks ain't team snow gawd

Zero clue

Homie was ready to fight an entire army by himself :pimp:

King of the north!

Last edited:
Watching lady Mormont in winds of winter, no clue how folks ain't team snow gawd

Zero clue
Why not just be team Lady Mormont? She's a real G.

Such a little girl with so much charisma, swag, and confidence.

Its the way I rock heavy with Tyrion but no longer give a **** about Dany's goal and just see her as another chick I want to ****.

Last edited:
That doesn't make any damn sense.

If anything that just reveals to you how bad this show could be without Martin's book to adapt.

Maybe I wrote that confusing, what I really mean is season 5 felt like they were just biding time so that Martin could finish the book I mean it is his story (he's promised so many times it was almost finished). I know their ultimate goal was not to surpass the book, but by season 6 when it was obvious they were going to pass the book the show did get better. I always knew having an unfinished book and a pretty fast moving show would hit some issues, but your kinda right about them adapting it they should have just added more seasons while they waited it's not like they didn't have enough source material.

Not what?

I'm just pointing out you're talking about being team Snow cuz of other characters aren't Jon Snow. Dude is lacking. Just a modern brooding teenage heart throb.

Brienne knocked Sandor off the cliff and both she and Arya assumed him dead. The death was never confirmed on screen and we see he survived.

I say that to say this: when Stannis comes back in one of these seasons, it's gonna be quiet for a lottttt of you cats in this thread. I'm not saying he'll ever sit on the throne, but son is not dead.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Zik doing too much, all this trying to check dudes is just loading the yoppa for the entire Snow team to unload on him when Jon catches dem Ws and Carcetti gets got.

I just hope he has the same energy in here when that happens. The same energy

Last edited:
Not what?

I'm just pointing out you're talking about being team Snow cuz of other characters aren't Jon Snow. Dude is lacking. Just a modern brooding teenage heart throb.

He's just a troubled soul, b.

You wouldn't understand View media item 2487002
:lol:

Son is Angel for the 20teens.
Zik doing too much, all this trying to check dudes is just loading the yoppa for the entire Snow team to unload on him when Jon catches dem Ws and Carcetti gets got.
Jon getting Ws is irrelevant. I'm not campaigning for his death.

Yall dudes acting like he's the best character when he's BEEN lacking since ep1.

LF can die in the first second of the premiere and that aint changing those facts.

Yall aint unloading **** on me.

I embrace yall with wildfire.

I just hope he has the same energy in here when that happens. The same energy
You could never be prepared for this energy b. You have no idea.

Let me find out these snow blowers and Rusty eunuchs want beef

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom